7

***Two updates in two days! My gift to you guys for being so patient when I update late lol Don't forget to comment and vote! Enjoy!!   -Bubbles***    

 I couldn't stop myself from rolling my eyes as Kastiel's body stood in the doorway, glaring at me. His torso was covered in a dark t-shirt that fit snugly over his shoulders and arms. His black hair was dampened and dripping, signalling that he just got out of the shower. I didn't dare let my mind wander to the thought of what that was like so I scoffed at him.

     "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" his jaw clenched and his eyes darkened sexily. Nope, nope , nope... He said he couldn't do this with me, so i'd show him what it was like to be rejected by me. 

     "I sure did." I hissed, looking over my shoulder at him, knowing good and well my back was arched and my butt was sticking out. I backed out of the window and reached down to grab the full pan from under the car and sat it down, the murky and gritty oil threatening to spill over the edge. "I also drained your nasty old oil. You're welcome."

     "Where's my dad?" he asked through gritted teeth. "I was supposed to be helping him."

     "He got called back to his office." I mumbled as I poured the chemical spray into the oil spot and listened for it to filter all the way through until the last drops fell onto the concrete floor. When i turned my head back to look at him, he was staring off with a hurt look in his eyes. It quickly vanished when he met my bored gaze. "You just gonna stand there pouting?" I asked sarcastically as i trained my eyes on the funnel and grabbed the first quart of fresh oil. 

     "Are you always this infuriating?" his hard gaze landed on mine. I tried to brush off the hurt as his words stung. He really was making his feelings pretty clear.

     "Only when I realize just how unwanted I am." I snapped, shoving the oil in his hand, not daring to let his skin touch mine. "Tighten the bolt on the oil pan and fill it back up. Try not to fuck it up." I turned away from him and went to storm out. He sighed in frustration. 

     "I'm not trying to be an asshole, Vienna." he huffed. The sound of my name rolling off his tongue was enough to make my body ache. When i glanced back at him I couldn't deny the confusion and pain in his eyes. 

     "You could have fooled me." I said shortly. I turned on my heels and made my way back inside the main house. 

     The warmth of the house was like a hug compared to the feeling of turning away from Kastiel. It left my chest feeling tight and I was so confused as to why I was feeling so strongly for someone who obviously didn't want me. I let out a frustrated sigh and brushed some stray hairs out of my face. I trekked into the kitchen and was met by the amazing smell of buttered bread. Caroline and Noah were seated at the small table along the wall and Dhalia was slicing tomatoes on the island when i came through the door. 

     "Oh, don't tell me the boys have roped you into helping them fix up that old thing outside." laughed Dhalia as her hand shot out to wipe a smear of oil off my cheek. I smiled as I lathered my hands in soap over the sink. 

     "Something like that." I chuckled as i watched the grit and grime slip down the drain. After i dried my hands and arms i rolled my sweater back down and took a seat across from Caroline. Dhalia sat a plate down in front of me and i happily thanked her and dug into my sandwich. Caroline and I casually conversed as we all ate our lunch. 

     "I hope my clothes are ok for now." Caroline offered, as she eyed her sweater. 

     "Yeah, they're great, thanks. I might need a few things soon though." I giggled. "Maybe I could get my clothes from my dorm room?"