14

Warning: This chapter contains mature content. You've been warned, so if you don't like it, please feel free to not read it!     

My bare feet padded along the carpeted hallway towards the living room, until a masculine smell hit my nose, causing tingles to shoot through the small of my back. I whirled around to meet Sam's intense gaze. His eyes swirled with emotion, and with a severe lack of self control, I stepped closer to him until my body was flush with his. I let my hands roam over his muscled arms and chest and he growled approvingly. His eyes were closed as he reveled under my touch. 

     As my hands roamed, they dropped down to trace the waistband of his jeans and his eyes sprung open. Darkness pulsed in his irises, a warning that I was pushing my luck. Did I care? That's a hard no.

     I curled my finger around his belt loop and pulled him closer until he was pressing me against the wall, his hard on poking my stomach. I reached up to grab the back of Sam's neck and leaned into his lips, sealing over them with my own. He had no hesitation to kiss me back, moving his plush lips against mine until we were both gasping for air. I wanted more and he knew it, but he wasn't taking charge like I needed him to. 

     Without thinking, I reached in between us and groped his manhood through his jeans. What the hell am I doing? I don't want Sam this way and I knew that. But why couldn't I stop myself?

     I continued rubbing him and he was growing harder by the second. His knee jutted out and pushed my thighs apart, one hand snaking up my shirt and the other pulling down my cotton shorts. Before I could process what was happening, his hand was inside my panties, teasing my entrance. I sucked in a breath as he pushed a finger into me and circled my sensitive spot with his thumb. 

     "Fuck, Sam." I moaned, leaning my head back against the wall. I gripped his toned body for support as he pushed a second finger in and I tightened around him. A low grumble vibrated from his chest and I let out another moan as he continued to push his fingers in and out of me at a tantalizingly slow pace. With his other hand kneading my breast and his thumb steadily swirling over my clit, it wasn't long before I felt the pit in my stomach expanding. He planted rough kisses along my neck, sucking and nipping at the exposed skin as he picked up the pace in my panties. His thumb was rolling over my bud and wetness was dripping down his hand. My erratic breath was filled with broken moans and scattered profanities as the sensations were overtaking my body. The pits in my stomach tightened and I felt the edges of a sweet release. Just as I was about to finish, everything stopped.

     I jumped awake, sweat pouring down the sides of my face and the back of my neck. The pitch black bedroom was a slap in the face as I recaptured my bearings. I slumped over and dropped my head into my hands, letting out an exasperated grunt. I felt an overbearing sense of guilt as I realized I was having wet dreams about Sam. What the hell was wrong with me?

     I stood up from the bed and flipped on the lamp on my nightstand, revealing wet stains seeping through my sheets in various places where my body was just laying. Some were sweat, and others were not... A quick check confirmed my suspicions. Not only had I sweat buckets in my sleep, but I had also soaked through my panties and onto my bed. 

     I heaved a sigh and hurriedly changed my undergarments before ripping my bed sheets off and gathering them together. I made my way into the hall and down the stairs to find the laundry room. I let the cool air wash over me as I timidly crept down the stairs and passed the kitchen. As I came through the other side of the kitchen, I found the small room hidden behind a shutter door, stocked with a washer and dryer, and a small table for folding. I tossed my underwear and my bed spread in the washer and started it up after tossing in some soap and fabric softener.