5

*I know it's a super late update don't hate me lol I've been on vacation but here it is enjoy, vote, comment, tell me what you think! I love reading you guys' opinions!*

     My body was glued in place, completely frozen like a deer in headlights. Kastiel's entire frame was nothing but hard, flexed muscle as he stalked down the hallway to a dazed Noah. Noah was slowly regaining his bearings when he locked eyes with me then shifted his gaze to the beast making his way toward him. Pure terror flooded his features.

     "Fuck!" He cursed himself. His hands shot up defensively in front of him, but his head lowered instantly. "Kas, I swear I didn't mean to-"

     He was immediately shut off by Kastiel grabbing his neck and pinning him to the wall. His feet were dangling above the ground and his face was turning bright red. He couldn't breathe! A gasp racked through me and my hand reached up to cover my mouth in shock. Kastiel leaned in and spoke so deeply I almost couldn't hear his words, but the sound of pure and raw rage was unmistakable.

     "My mate, Noah." He growled, his grip tightening on his throat. "You touched her, you kissed her." His voice was rising with each passing second.

     He dropped Noah from his grasp and before Noah could even catch his breath he shoved him so his back hit the wall with a loud thud. "She's MINE!" He roared. The snarl that ripped from his chest was defeaning in the small hallway and I jumped at the sound.

     Before I could even register what was happening, Kastiel reared back and landed multiple blows to Noah's face. A flash of red peaked out as Noah's cheek had been split open. Despite breaking skin, Kastiel kept striking, his fist connecting over and over again. Only when I realized that Noah wasnt fighting back did my limbs find their movement. I turned and almost fell out of the hallway opening and frantically searched for Caroline. I saw her making her way towards me and bolted to her as fast as my shoes would let me. She practically caught me as I stumbled into her.

     "What's wrong?" She slurred, obviously still drunk herself.

     "Kastiel! Noah! The hallway, I don't know what to do!" The words flew out of my mouth before I could even think. I shook my head trying to clear the drunken fog but to no avail. "I went to the hallway to meet Kastiel and Noah came and we were kissing and-"

     "Oh my god! You kissed Noah?" She looked shocked, swaying slightly as she cocked her head to the side.

     "I didn't realize it was him! Kastiel saw and now he's beating the hell out of him!" I yelled over the music. Caroline's eyes widened as she realized the severity of the situation. She grabbed my hand and we tore off back to the hallway. Kastiel had bloody knuckles wrapped around Noah's throat once again cutting off his air. A terrified shriek left Caroline's lips, but Kastiel didn't budge.

     "Kas, stop! You're gonna kill him!" She screamed. She didn't dare step toward him, but I felt my feet urging me to him. It was my fault he was visciously attacking Noah so I had to do something even if it meant getting myself hurt in the process. Plus being mindnumbingly drunk seemed to help boost my courage slightly.

     Before I could talk myself out of it, I closed the distance between us. I could feel the heat rolling off his body and I stopped just close enough to him. My trembling hand reached out to touch his toned back. His tensed muscles visibly relaxed under my tender touch and he let out a deep rumble. His hand slacked on Noah's throat and it allowed him to take a big gulp of much needed air.

     Kastiel's head turned to look at me, his eyes pulsing between black and a dark blue. It was as if he was facing an internal battle that none of us could see. They settled to a deep sea color for a second and his jaw was clenched as he spoke.