𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉ℯℯ𝓃

Start from the beginning

You both groaned in pain, sitting on the ground afterwards.

Steven who accidentally bumped onto you spoke in fear.

"(Y/N)! I'm sorry! Are you okay?" Steven asked, taking your hand to stand up.

You looked at Steven's terrified eyes and smiled softly, pulling your collar to the front to check on your gem since your gem was on your chest, nodded at Steven.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?" you asked softly, taking his hands in yours.

Steven blushed at the soft touch of yours but shook it off since it wasn't the time to get all flattered.

"Yeah. I'm fine" he nodded to assure you, returned your soft smile.

Before you both knew what happened, the gem's face was awfully closed to yours and Steven's, shocking the both of you as Steven's grip on your hands tightened.

The gem backed away and moved to Garnet, which she punched three times but failed to hit her since her body was super stretchy and flexible, in ease she dodged every of Garnet's punches.

She then moved to Pearl and flicked her nose, making Peal triggered at the cruel action of hers.

She extended her legs and moved to Amethyst, flipping her hair to the front, blocking Amethyst's views through her hair.

The unknown gem moved away from the group before extended her arms and gripped onto Pearl's shoulders tightly, brought Pearl to the front and to one of the injector's legs before the gem played with Pearl's legs and made her stumbled.

"What did she say about me? What did she say? What did you do without me?"

She sang as she bounced Amethyst on both of her legs, made Amethyst bounced like on a trampoline.

"What did you do?
Did you play games without me?
What did you play?"

She continued but now played with Garnet, strangle Garnet on her bouncy arms, made Garnet went up and down unstably.

After playing with Garnet, she moved her gaze to the two hybrids, made her way to the both of you, extended both her arms and legs, made a very creepy pose which was zigzags and huge circle eyes.

"Did you think all this time that I wouldn't find out about you?"

Steven gasped at her scary form, eyes went huge, your head deepened on Steven's shoulder, scared to see the unknown gem being so creepy.

She jumped onto the air and gripped everyone except you, accidentally let go your death grip from Steven's hands, watched the horrible moment they were having, your eyes teared up at the scene, body shaking violently due to how scared you were.

The pink gem closed the gaps between them, made their backs met, bumped harshly onto each other as they groaned in pain.

The pink gem let go of the four and landed herself onto the lighthouse.

Her eyes met your terrifying ones, smiling evilly, she extended her arm and twirled her arm on the fragile and shaking hybrid, brought her to the gem.

The gem creepily examined your scared and pale face, tears welling in your eyes.

She pulled out something small from her gem, staring back at your pale face, she suddenly laughed maniacally at your reaction, made her heart was full of happiness.

"Leave her alone!" you heard Steven yelled from the ground, recovered quickly.

The pink gem laughed louder at how protective Steven towards you, making her arm tightened around you, made you groaned in pain as a couple of tears escaped your burning eyes.