With wide eyes and trembling lips, I dropped my head to a thankful nod, trying to hold back the whimpers of pain. Harry wrapped his arm around the back of my legs and lifted me up effortlessly, making me struggle through the pain at the sudden movement. He threw me over his shoulder, his hand holding me pressed firmly against his body.

“Hold on.” he told me.

“Okay.”

He then turned around and raised his gun towards Zayn, swiftly pulling the trigger and shooting him on the shoulder. What the hell?! I screamed in shock as Zayn fell against the wall, shouting in agony before he slouched down on the ground, holding onto his bleeding injury with flared eyes. My entire body heated up with anger and worry.

“What are you doing?!” I yelled, hitting Harry’s back with my gun in frustration. He can't do this, he can't shoot people who tried to help us.

“Shut up!” he yelled back at me as he started running, carrying me up the stairs.

“He helped me! He killed that cop for me and you shoot him?! What is wrong with you?!” He tightened his grip around my legs although I tried to break free and it only added to my frustration. “Put me down! You're sick!”

“Shut up Rosalia or I'll make you!” he hissed bitterly and for some reason, his words got my guts twisting in a very uncomfortable way.

There was no way I would actually listen to him so I kept hitting his back and trying to get loose, only for him to  press me tighter against his body, frustrated grunts coming out his mouth. I was actually impressed that he managed to get me to the top floor without a break despite being injured himself. When he placed me gently on the ground, our flamy eyes met and the air shifted instantly around us.

The way his face darkened only added to his beauty and sexiness. His green eyes were electrifying, sending bolts through my own all the way down to my core. There was a strict, undeniable authority all over his face that just commanded me to shut up.

But nothing really scares me anymore.

“Why did you shoot him, Harry? He helped us!” I scolded.

He scrunched his lips in dissatisfaction, “You can never be sure about anyone.” He replied coldly before moving over to the door and peeking over the squared glass on the top.  “Shit, it's full of cops.”

“Great.” I rolled my eyes, hissing at the ache on the back of my thigh eating my skin. Blood had already soaked my uniform, making it stick to my skin irritatingly. My leg already felt odd and weakened but I couldn't let the pain take over me.

He grumbled before pacing across the room and checking the other door on the other side as well. “We’re surrounded.” he spat out, running an irritated hand through his messy hair.

I frowned, my mind going in circles. That dude gave us an instruction that was supposed to get us out of here yet we are not surrounded by cops and I don't even know how we'll make it out of here.

“Fuck, alright then,” he turned to face me and kneeled down in front of me so we were almost on the same eye level, “Take this, run east and get to the field.” he instructed, handing me his gun.

I looked at him strangely, “Harry, no, you need this.” I argued, shaking my head.

“I'll distract the cops so nobody comes after you.” he insisted, his hand wrapping my own around his gun. He held his tattooed fingers on my skin, his eyes melting my own. “You have to run as fast as you can.”

“Harry, you can't go without a gun —,“

“Listen to me, Rose.” he hissed through clenched teeth, hid hands holding both sides of my face firmly, our lips almost touching. My heart thuded incredibly loud, my body craving for more of him. “I'll meet you outside, I promise. You have to run and shoot whoever comes your way. Fight your way outside.”