Inasa Yoarashi × Reader: Flirtatious Misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

"Inasa?" You stood on your tippy-toes smacking his face playfully snapping him out of his stare. "Huh? Oh, sorry. I was just zoned out." You giggled trailing a hand down his arm as you walked past him while you shook your head. "Our class is leaving, we are gonna be left behind!"

With one final glare at Todoroki's back, Inasa huffed and followed after you.

The whole bus ride back to Shiketsu, Inasa sat next to you watching as you messaged back and forth with Todoroki. He grunted and rolled his eyes, trying not to intrude on your conversation. "You okay big guy? You look kinda upset."

His mood instantly switched as he gave you a small toothy smile. "Just thinking about the exam. I want to better myself for next time!" Inasa told a partial truth, he was trying to better himself, but it was even harder now that he had compitition for your heart with Todoroki (his self-proclaimed enemy).

"You'll do great Inasa. You always do." You nudged him, with a light laugh making his heart flutter. "Wanna listen to some music?" You asked reaching down into your bag and pulling out your headphones. "Sure. If you don't mind."

You glanced at him as you untangled the wire, "You broke yours again huh?"

"Well the bluetooth ones get sucked up into the wind and the wired ones get tangled in the mess so I can't win!" He jumped to defend himself, heart skipping a beat once you laughed and handed him the bud. "Here. Don't break mine please." You both put them in your ears as the music began to play. Inasa watched as you mouthed along to the words, playing all of the instruments with your hands.

He bobbed his head along, tapping his foot. "How long is this ride back?" You asked tapping his shoulder. He did some simple math in his head, "Well, with traffic probably an hour." You groaned, hitting your head on the back of the seat. "I have to sit like this for an hour?! But my back hurrrts." You streched your back, sighing as you bent down to touch your toes.

"You can lay your head on my lap if you want so you can stretch out...although you are kinda small so you could do that anyw-OW! Why'd you smack me!?" You gave him a sharp glare as you laid your head down on his lap, closing your eyes as the music still played in your ear.

"You make fun of me a lot for being short." You murmmerd. "Because you are, shortstop." He replied, allowing his arm to drape over your body as a resting spot, but also so he could be closer to you. You grabbed his jacket off the floor and put it under your head as a pillow, the fluffy material around the hood reminding you of his hero outfit.

"Old spice?" You said peaking an eye open to look at him while the smell of musk cologne filled your senses. "Yep. It's good plus the commercials are entertaining sometimes." He smirked down at you watching as you closed your eyes.

After a couple minutes, you fell fast asleep, Inasa holding you closer against him with his hand so you didn't roll off the seat. "Inasa..." Seiji said turning around in his and looking at his friend.

Inasa put a finger to his lips, shushimg him as he looked down at you. "Inasa, do you want to room with me for the class trip?" Inasa blinked quizzically, "Class trip?"

Seiji gave him a dull stare, "Were you not paying attention? We are going on a class trip before the week starts back up and we need room buddies. I guess (Y/n) will be on her own since Cami isn't feeling well."

Inasa nodded, "Yeah. We can room together." Seiji looked down at you then back up at his friend. "Cool. But you might want to stop stroking her hair before she wakes up and notices it."

Inasa jolted his fingers away as he was mindlessly twirling your hair without even noticing. Hearing a snicker from his purple haired friend, he looked up once again. "You are hopelessly in love with her Inasa." Seiji mocked before turning around in his seat.