1: Jason

Enjoy!

Word count- 509

____

A Month After Giant War-

It was an amazing day, truly.

Piper and I were in the middle of the lake, on a kayak talking about everything and nothing. Sadly, our time had to come to an end when Percy came over, scaring us to death.

"Hey guys, sorry to interrupt...whatever your doing... but Chiron needs us in the big house for a meeting, Rachel said a prophecy."

We reluctantly said our oks and went back to the shore. As soon as our feet touched solid land we made a mad dash for the big house. Once we got there we saw the rest of the Argo 2 crew, Calypso, Nico, Reyna, Thalia and Will. Chiron was no where to be seen.

"So, does anyone know why we're here?" Captain McShizzle said.

"We are here because Rachel said a prophecy, weren't you listening." Calypso said while slapping his arm.

"Now now, we have no time for arguing." A new voice said.

"Chiron," Annabeth started, "What was the prophecy?"

"The prophecy was,

12 strong demigods will leave known lands

To stop the ego of the so called hero

Before insanity, jealousy, and rage devour the souls

And the magic lands will be razed."

There was an eerie silence, until Chiron broke it, "any questions?"

"Just one, where are we going." Nico asked.

Chiron sighed "I suppose I should give you a background. A long, long time ago, in a fit of rage Hecate made a new world filled with new people, stronger, not quite demigods tho. Wizards. He ate saw the power they had and made more, the original four went on to create a school for the newly created children. After a while, Hecate got bored and left her playpen, leaving the creations to fend for themselves. Through time, the witches and wizards began to spread out and duplicate. This created two groups of magical beings. Purebloods and Halfbloods. Not halfbloods like you all. These ones were part wizard, half regular human. What the wizards call them are muggles. Purebloods are children of two magical beings. Hecate decided that she still likes making these creations so she blesses mortal babies with these powers at random. She sometimes takes away power from infants as well. A man by the name of Tom Riddle was born. Long story short, he was evil. He murdered many of innocent people, James and Lily Potter, very important people, are probably the most famous. He then tried to kill their two month old son, but it didn't work. He came back 14 years later before he was finally defeated."

"That's great and all but what does any of that have to do with our quest?" Thalia asked.

"Well, you are going to Hogwarts to protect Harry Potter from a new threat, a threat from our world. You can't let too many people know you are demigods. You think you can handle this?"

We all looked at each other before before nodding.

"Then the quest is yours."

____

Love Y'all,

JJ out!❤️