🌹Chapter Forty - One🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER FORTY - ONE🌹

"Your nails look amazing, trust me, they do" My mom says. I was forced to go to that spa and I got a medi cure and a massage for my shoulders and I would never admit it out loud but it was actually so good to be there and I really liked it. Everyone were so friendly and they made me feel so comfortable.

Not only that but they made me feel like a princess of some sort which instantly made me relax and stay calm even when I did not like it, well like being there. At first I hated it there but then it all started to warm up to me. "I know, I like them" I tell her. I had my nails painted with nice roses.

Each of them scarlet red in color and some are even darker. The man that painted them was so nice to me, he made me feel comfortable the whole way through. And even when I did not even get fake nails which is his specialty he did not complain about it, but Lena did.

She however did get fake nails for herself and let me tell you that they do I look strange. She has these cow prints on them which she says are in style or whatever. I, personally don't really see the beauty in cow prints on nails but some like it and that is just fine, she's just that some in the sentence.

"You know, I must say that you, Lena have turned my baby Rosie into a shopping freak. I'm not sure she has ever bought this many clothes in one shopping trip, even if I would make her go shopping. Now she has at least thirty pieces of clothing which is even more than she has in her closet right now" Mom says and I roll my eyes at her words.

"Mom, Lena has not changed me in any shape or form, I just wanted to get revenge on Alexander" I tell them. I'm not sure Lena is listening because she's looking at her nails in awe. We are at the dining table and eating dinner and she hasn't touched her food because she continues to stare at her nails, as if she won't stop looking at them they will disappear.

I was actually a little bit afraid of being with her in the car while she was driving since she kept looking down at her nails. I offered to drive but she refused to not drive. And it was in that moment that I knew that I wanted to have a car on my own but I really don't want to. It's a battle between I want and don't want a car.

Mom lightly shakes her head. I'm glad that Alexander decided to not come for dinner because he would've rubbed it in my face that I did him this favor which makes me want to throw up. Using the money of the richest man on the earth for revenge might not have been the best plan I've come up with but I will find the right one soon and he will be sorry about it.

"Rosie, if you want to get revenge on someone you have to do it right. I think you're losing your touch" Mom says and once again I roll my eyes. I'm not sure how many times I'm going to have to roll my eyes but this does make me roll my eyes. "I'm not losing my touch, mom" I tell her.

"I just wasn't thinking right but let me tell you, I will get my revenge on him one way or another" I tell her and that is not only a promise to my mom but also to myself. Mom lest out a laugh as she drinks her drink which I'm sure is some kind of alcohol. "Sure you are" Mom says to me.

"I am sure, don't worry about it. I will get back at him and show him that this woman isn't to be taken as a joke. He will respect me" I tell her and now Lena looks up at me. "I'm pretty sure he already does. I remember you telling me once that when you were his secretary that he wanted your opinion on things, meaning he does respect your opinion" She says.