🌹Chapter Twenty - Six🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER TWENTY - SIX🌹

I had literally locked myself in my room with and turned on the TV and put on Netflix but I wasn't even watching it. But it was just there in the background. I was so busy thinking of everything that Caitlyn told me and I might be overreacting but this is huge to me. That a woman that I've known most of my life and a good friend to my mom is a assassin.

And not only that but she wants me to decide if I want someone dead. That is very tempting but I don't want anyone dead, I just want them to suffer, the same way that I suffered. But I don't think anyone can ever go through that pain that I went through it, it's just too much for me to handle and as much as I want them all to go through it, but then on the other hand I don't want anyone to suffer, even when I do want to.

Gosh this is just too confusing for me and I have no idea what I'm even thinking of anymore. I don't know what to do or what to think or even know anything anymore. All I want to do is disappear so no one can hear me scream out. Screaming out help me but I don't want to give people the impression that I'm being kidnapped or worse, and also I don't want my throat hurting like crazy.

Soon I start to grow very hungry and I look at the time and it's about seven in the evening and mom isn't home. It's been a few hours since she left, I know she's doing something important with work which I'm sure she can't tell me because of obvious reason. But, that shouldn't take these many hours, should it? I've never really lost a deal so I don't know how to do that.

Well, I did lose one but that was what he did since he destroyed the Locke family or whatever he did do to them. However, technically I did not lose it because I wanted it gone in the first place when I found out the truth. I go to the living room and I pick the phone up and dial her number.

Since I refuse to use my own phone because I already know that there are going to be so many missed calls and missed messages which I'm not ready to face that thing. "Hey, Rosie, I'm sorry, I'm on my way right now and I have food" She says into the phone and I giggle at the tone, she's exhausted, it's easy to tell.

Mom always buys food at some fast food restaurant when she's exhausted and just wants to have a nice time in bed with fast food and then candy or popcorn and you know things like that. "Oh, and I need to tell you something very important when I get home" She continues before I could even utter a single word.

She sounds serious and that can't be good. I really don't need anymore bad news. I've enough on my plate as it is. It's going to all fall down on the floor if everything continues to pile up on my plate. "That's good, I just wanted to check in because you've been gone for so long" I say and when I say it out loud it sounds like I'm a child that's waiting for her mother to come home after work because she's scared to be all alone at home.

"Awe, is my baby Rosie missing her mommy?" She asks and I think she realized that fact to which I found out when I said that. I frown a little as I look outside the window. I automatically stand up and walk around the room and play with everything that I can. "Mom!" I call out as I don't want her to treat me like a child.

I've already been through the childhood years and as much as I would want to go through them again, I don't want that. I'm an adult now. "I'm sorry, Rosie, I had to. Now, I'm pulling up now. See you inside" She says and then she hangs up. Not only three minutes and then she walks in through the entrance.