🌹Chapter Twelve🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER TWELVE🌹

It turns out there was nothing bad on that contract, as my lawyers went through it and they also suggested that I added a little something myself on that contract. And that makes me feel so much better with this whole thing and I'm kind of embarrassed that I did not think of it before they did.

Then again they are lawyers and they know stuff like that and that is the reason why I hired them. They told me to add in that is written on there of the fact that if Alexander Knight betrays me in any way, he will have to sign his company over to me, no matter what he has done. It's on the contact and he himself read over it and signed it.

He just said that he wouldn't care about it because he would never betray me but we all know that it's not the truth, he's already done it once, what's stopping him from doing it again? Oh, yeah, maybe the fact that the contract is stopping him from now on which makes me glad.

I hold the pen in my hand, and looking down at the contact and the line that I'm supposed to sign. My lawyers, Alexander, Lena and Miss Scott are all waiting for me to sign this one contract with my name. My heart is beating so fast in my chest that I can almost feel it pounding on my ribcage.

None says anything, I'm not sure if they're annoyed with me just doing nothing and staring at that contract. I'm really nervous about this whole thing, but there is no way that I'm going to tell them that, no one can know but I'm pretty sure that they can just tell it by themselves.

"Rose, I love you but please sign it, today. Your life kind of depends on it" Lena suddenly says. She's been quiet this whole time which is really unusual for her, then again she's going through break-up, she's bound to be unusual and somewhat different than she used to me.

I look up at her and slightly glare at her, I'm not really liking it when she's putting pressure on me right now when I'm either going to make the worst or best mistake of my life. But I can't deny that she is right. My life sort depends on this contract and me signing it now before the deadline of the blackmail.

Sighing I take a deep breath before I put the pen down and start signing the contract. I In the corners of my eyes, I can see that they are all waiting with happiness? I must be reading this wrong. I sign the contract and as soon as I have taken my hand off the contract it is taken right under my nose by Alexander.

Who has a very strange grin on his face. What is the problem with him? I'm not sure what is going on right now but I think he's just happy that now he can make my life miserable, or more miserable than he has already done and I believe that has become his life's mission.

"Now that is done, the press needs to me notified immediately" One of my lawyers says before he takes out his phone and starts calling someone, I might guess the media or press or whatever. I'm still unsure of whether this is a bad thing or a good thing because it's still unclear to me. But I am leaning towards a bad thing.

Because that guy is just bad and he's waiting for something evil to do to me. But, I will not let him do this to me and now I have an advantage, he can't even betray me or the company because if he does then his company will be mine and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want that to happen.

Soon the lawyers and Lena and Miss Scott leave the room which I think was intentional because him and I are the only one left in the meeting room. He still holds the contract in his hands and it doesn't look like he wants to let go of it anytime soon. "We should get ready, the media will want to ask us questions and take pictures" I say.