🌹Chapter Twenty - Eight🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER TWENTY - EIGHT🌹

My eyes flutter open on the day of the gala. It's only about six in the morning when I look at the clock and I smile to myself. This is the day that it will happen. The first gala that I'm hosting, not all on my own since my mom is with me but for her this is just another gala but for me this is something that I've never done myself and I love it.

I'm so proud of myself. Every decoration was put up yesterday and all the food is in the fridge and everything has been made. All the champagne that will be served is here and just everything is ready and it's going to perfect. I know because I tripled checked it over ten times and I am sure that everything is perfect.

I get out of bed and downstairs where breakfast is being served. My mom is sitting there and I smile to her. "Good morning, mom" I say and she looks up to meet my smile and smiles back to me. "Morning, Rosie" She greets and I sit down and start eating the food that I put on my plate.

"Exited for the night?" She asks me, and judging by the smile on my face, everyone can pretty much guess that I am exited. "You bet" I tell her and she laughs. "Oh, I remember my first gala. I was running around making sure everything looked perfect, sort of like you did yesterday. There's no questioning it... you are certainly my daughter" She says and we both share a laugh.

"How did your first gala go?" I ask her. I don't think I've ever heard that story and I really want to know. She laughs. "It was wonderful. And it was also the very night that I fainted for the first time in my life. Because of all the stress in my body, I fainted but it was in the kitchen so no guests were ever aware of it" She tells me.

"And what happened?" I ask. I already know that she was fine because she had be a few years later. "Oh, you know I woke up after a minute or two. But, the kitchen staff were really shocked. Believe me, it was all they talked about. I was lucky that it never came talk that the people at the gala heard because that would've made my life a living nightmare" She says.

It is true. Once the staff beings to gossip they cane destroy your career since if important people learn of it they will use it against you. That is one of the reason why you should always treat the staff with respect, also because they are humans too and have feelings and deserve equality. "I can imagine" I say as I take a sip of water which I had with my breakfast.

"When will I be able to see your dress?" Mom asks me and I giggle. Few days ago the woman had come to take my measurements and my ideas and she's actually kind of amazing, people just judge her because she's a goth but she's wonderful and we actually came to an agreement with the dress.

I smirk and wink at her. "Tonight like the rest of them" I tell her and she pouts like a little child. "You are no fun" She tells me and I giggle at that. "I know" I say and I laugh while she pretends to be hurt. I got it yesterday from her and when I took a look of it, it was the most stunning dress I've ever seen. And I don't allow my mom or anyone to see it.

It just makes everything more fun and also mom is going crazy because of it. Which only makes me laugh. "But you know what I will be wearing" She says and I giggle at that. "Mom, I think all of China knows what you will be wearing" I tell her. It is true. She got hers two days ago and couldn't stop bragging about it or post pictures of it.

That is just how my mom is. And there very a lot of people that texted er that they were so excited to come to this gala. Everyone knew the theme and it was actually trending on the internet. People were talking about it, wanting to know more about it and why we chose this and everything.