🌹Chapter Ten🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER TEN🌹

Both of us are looking down at her hand at the thing she holds in her palm. "This can't be real, right? You are seeing the same thing as I, right?" I ask her, the butterflies in my stomach all over the place and I can barely breathe normally. I have no idea what is going on right about now.

"If you're seeing a very expensive engagement ring, then yes we are seeing the same thing" Lena tells me sarcastically while I just roll my eyes at her. "I say you put it on" She then says and my eyes go to her and she also looks up. I give her the are you serious look.

"I can't put it on. someone has obviously made a mistake and gave it to me instead of their girlfriend" I tell her but we both know that I'm lying. I know this was meant for me. My name is on the bottom of the open box which I hope that she hasn't seen.

"Come on, a ring that costs more than my life is given to you and only one person is handsome enough to give something like this to you" She says and I'm not exactly getting her point but I do feel this... rage? When she said handsome because I know she's talking about him and I don't like the way she's talking about him in that way.

But I know that I shouldn't be thinking like this, he isn't mine and he will never be mine and he was never mine, which does make me extremely sad because I feel in love with him and I still do love him. All right, I'm just going to stop thinking about this because I'm going to pour my heart out here which I really don't want to.

Before I could react Lena takes my hand and slides the ring on my ring finger before I have the chance to take my hand away from her. I gasp when I see it on my hand, it looks so beautiful but it's from the one person that I should hate but I don't and I'm still at it.

"Look at that, it looks so beautiful on you. I want one of those" She says as she takes out her phone and takes a picture of my hand. The ring does fit me really well, I mean it fits like it was custom-made for me. I mentally roll my eyes, of course it's custom-made for me. This is Alexander Knight we're talking about.

I can't stop looking at my hand. "This feels wrong. He hasn't even asked me to marry him and I'm wearing an engagement ring. It's insane. And the worst proposal, ever" I tell her as I take the ring off even when I didn't want to. It looks beautiful on me and I like it and I want to keep it on but it's so wrong and not right.

I can't even believe that man, he's just so unpredictable. I'm pretty sure no one had predicted this to happen, this came a surprise to me. "I don't think he wants you to marry him... yet... I think he doesn't want other man all over you. He's claiming you, girl" She tells me and I shake my head.

"No way, he doesn't even like me. I mean there is a reason why he betrayed me the way he did and lied to me" I say to her, reminding her of just a fraction of all the horrible things that he did to me which are endless, actually they aren't that much but they still hurt too much and they are a huge deal.

Lena rolls her eyes and takes the ring of the table and hands it to me. "Believe me, if he didn't like you, he would have been with his tongue down another woman's throat but instead he's trying to save you and your company. And he's making sure that no man goes near you" She says, totally ignoring everything I said after that one sentence.

I sit down at my chair and put the ring back into the box and put the box into a drawer below my desk. "That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Besides whose to say that he isn't kissing some other woman" I challenge her but I really don't want to think about that.