🌹Chapter Nineteen🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER NINETEEN🌹

"The two of us met when you were about fifteen years old. You may not remember it or me but you were in school and you accidentally bumped into me and dropped one of your books and you didn't see that it had dropped so you apologized and walked on but I picked up your book and ran after you" Alexander begins and I furrow my eyebrows at him.

This is just so strange, I don't even remember that have happened to me. Then again it has been a while now since I was fifteen and I had so many embarrassing moments that I would rather forget. "Before you ask any questions, I would like them to be last, ok?" He asks me and I nod my head, agreeing to that.

"At the time I had no idea who you were or the deal that our parents made and I was mesmerized by you. Your beauty outshines all the girls in the world but you were also underage and I could not do anything about that. So, I kept taps on you through the years until you became eighteen years old" He tells me.

His eyes are cast down, almost as if he's afraid to look at me. I continue eating as I listen to him tell the story and I hope it is the truth in its purest form. "I had it all planned. When I was going to meet you to where I was going to take you out on a date. But, then the day of your eighteenth birthday my parents reveled the truth me" He says as I watch him get filled with anger.

"I was told that I was engaged to a woman and I had to marry her right away and that she has turned eighteen years. Of course, I refused because I wanted to date you and be with you but it wasn't until the fact that it was in fact you was reveled to me that I became the happiest man alive" Alexander says.

His eyes then look up at me with the most guilty look ever and I know that the next part is going to hurt, I need to prepare myself for that. "They also told me that you had no idea about the deal and I was supposed to meet with your mother. She then told me that I had to wait for a few years because you were getting on your feet and going out into the world" He says and the sound of my mom in this conversation breaks my heart when I remember what I said to her.

"I wanted nothing more than to just be with you and get to know you but then I noticed how you cut yourself off your mother's money for reasons we both know of, and it makes me curious about you. You rejected the money when you needed it the most and it shocked me but also made me more interested in you" He tells me.

"So, for another few years I waited until I found the perfect opportunity, Mr. Selone's company. You began working for him but then I offered him a deal he could not refuse and he sold the company to me" He sighs and sighs. I finish my hamburger and I can now only look at him with judging eyes.

"That is how we met for the second time and I wanted to tell you everything the moment we met but I cowered and I needed you to respect me and I needed you to notice me and feel something for me, I didn't know how so I was cruel to you and I played with women so you'd feel something for me, even if it was spite" He whispers to me.

It's clear to me that he really doesn't want to speak about this but he promised me the truth and I'm not leaving this restaurant until he has told me the full truth. "When in reality all I could think of was you and I did everything to get your attention in any way I knew how" He tells me and he smiles at the memories.

"It was then your mother showed up at the mansion and she asked me give you more time and put the deal on hold and it was then I realized something. She's been feeling guilt about it this whole time. All those years, everything she's been doing is trying to stop the deal, stopping us from happening" He says and my eyes widen.