🌹Chapter Thirty🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER THIRTY🌹

Opening the door makes me breathe a lot better than before yet it takes my breath away completely. I've not stepped out of my room for some time now and I know that my mom and all the staff have been preparing everything for the night. You know setting the lights on the right setting and everything like that.

This is just going perfect and I couldn't ask for anything other than that. This is my first gala and I'm surprised on how good it does look, but then again I had help from not only my mom but also a party designer who came here a few days ago.

She gave me ideas on where things are supposed to be and where things aren't supposed to be and everything like that. Just helping me along the line. And my mom was even a bigger help in all of this. She has done this so many times before and when I became stuck she helped me a lot. I know that I could not have done it without help and for that I will always be grateful to them.

As soon as I'm out of the door my breath is taken away by everything. And it even brings tears to my eyes but I don't allow myself to let them fall because the make-up on my face is not water proof and I don't need the night to be ruined before it has already begun.

My mom is standing by the front door and she's looking at me with a shocked face. I walk to the stairs case and make my way down. This really makes me feel like a princess and I'm not even kidding. I even have the crown and everything. This moment is the dream that every girl has in their lives and I'm actually living it.

This is so overwhelming but the good kind. I feel like I'm going to faint but that's not a bad thing. When I get down the stairs I see that my mom is in her dress and she looks over the top as usual and she's almost bursting into tears. She comes over to me and hugs me.

"You look absolutely stunning but there is one thing that's missing. Perfume" She says and I roll my eyes. Of course that is the first thing she says. I giggle when she moves a bit and there is a perfume bottle on a table nearby. "Mom, how did you know I'd forget?" I ask her.

Perfume was literally the last thing on my mind and I can't believe that I forgot all about it and that is saying something because I need to look perfect. She only smirks at me and laughs. "Darling, you did come out of my body. I know" She says and I cringe. That wasn't really the answer that I was expecting.

She takes the bottle and then sprays some on my neck and then on my wrists. The smell is actually quite nice and I like it. "Now, let's begin the gala, shall we?" She asks me and I nod my head. The butterflies in my stomach are making their presence even more noticeable to me than they did before when I was too busy to even notice them.

Together my mom and I go to the front door when is the entrance to the gala which has been decorated with balloons shaped like a rainbow but not in the rainbow colors, the balloons are black on the other end and then on the other they are light blue and in the middle they're between light and dark blue. And we put our hands on the handle and open the door.

.•🌹•..•🌹•..•🌹•.

Guests arrive and the gala has begun. Music that people seem to enjoy is playing. The only thing that I did not get to choose is the music because I don't like the same type of music that these people do but my mom knows since she does like that kind of music. In my opinion, it's not very good but ignoring that is the salutation.