🌹Chapter Four🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER FOUR🌹

"W-what?" I ask, the man helps me stand up but I'm too dizzy to even try to walk. Suddenly I feel myself being picked up and I'm in the arms of this man. Because my visor is seeing double and the black spots dance with the music I can't see who it is, but I just know that I like being in his arms.

Why? You'll have to ask him because he's the one holding me, wait that isn't right he can't answer that, only my Boyd can but I can't speak to my body... or can I? I'm so confused. "Let's get you somewhere safe" The man whispers and it's insane that I can hear him whisper because of all the music.

I've heard his voice before somewhere, but I have no idea where and my brain has been fried that I can't be sure of anything really and my memories are kind of all over the place besides memories aren't good for me. I feel like the two of us are all alone in the world but perhaps that is because I can barely see anyone else here.

My eyes look up at this man but I can't see much, all I know is that I like looking at his face. "Rose, you do know it's wrong to stare?... but your eyes are adorable like this" He says but he mutters the last part but I still heard it. I don't know where he is taking me but I know he's walking somewhere since I can feel that and the music is slowly starting to disappear into the background and not the background on my phone.

"I'm not staring, I'm looking. There's a difference... look it up" I tell him with a half smile. My head is killing me and I feel like I'm about to die here with the headache and my body isn't agreeing with me either. Can I feel my toes? I can't be sure anymore.

He chuckles, I think. "How many have you had?" He asks me but I shake my head. "Had what? Kisses?" I ask him and he instantly stops walking and I think we're going up stairs but I can't be sure of anything anymore because I think I'm a little drunk.

I can't see his face clearly but it feels like his eyes have darken and his face is angry. "Aww, is the huge arms angry?" I say in a baby voice which makes his face soften. He's such a bear. "Rose, you really know how to keep me on edge" He says as he opens a door.

I wonder how he can still be holding me, aren't I heavy? But I like his arms and I like being near him but I don't know why. I feel like I'm supposed to remember him but memories aren't important so it doesn't matter. We're in a room, and he sets me down on a bed.

"I'm going to get you some clothes and aspirin for the pain and to help you sleep" He tells me and then he leaves. No... I want him to be here with me and I mean it. I like being with him and I like being in his arms. I stand up on my feet and attempt to walk around but I almost fall because my feet can't hold myself up.

This room is so big but I'm small and I can't see really. Everything is funny and double and strange and I think I'm going to throw up. I go down on my knees when I feel strong arms lift me up again and before I even knew what was happening I throw up in the toilet that he managed to bring me to.

The man holds my hair up while I empty my whole stomach into the toilet and I sigh as I feel myself slipping into the deep depths of the darkness and I welcome it to swallow me. With his arms around me I feel myself falling into sleep. "Sleep, Rose, I will watch over you and keep you safe" I hear him say before I'm completely out.

.•🌹•..•🌹•..•🌹•.

My eyes snap open by a throbbing pain in my head. Groaning I sit up but my head hurts so much that I'm forced to lie down once again. My eyes are blurry so I rub the blurriness and the tiredness out of them before I open them again, and adjust to the light.