🌹Chapter Twenty - Nine🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER TWENTY - NINE🌹

I do my hair first and I'm not a professional at this but I do curl it since I want to let my short hair shine and the blue color pop a bit. I only do wavy curls, not curl curls. I don't want them too curly but I don't want them not curly enough either. I really do love my short hair and I should've cut it sooner than I did.

When my hair is done and I'm happy with it and I love it, I turn to the make-up. Again, I'm not the best at this and I'm not really a professional at make-up since I don't use a lot of it and I don't use it everyday so I'm not as good as some. Especially Le... No I can't think about her. Not after everything she's done to me. After all the pain she has caused me, I can't think about her.

I'm not going to allow myself to think about any of the pain that I've gone through. Tonight is going to be a happy night and for a few hours I will forget all about the past and just focus on the perfect night, no pain and no drama. Though, I do wish that I could really forget the past, and not just figuratively but quite literally. It will surely save my life and make me forget about all the painful things that have happened to me.

Things that I'm not going to think about now because I'm trying to forget. Anyway put foundation on my face then I put on a light blue eyeshadow thin line near the eyelashes and then I move to a darker shade and do a thin line above it, creating like this beautiful blend until I've done to a dark blue color but it isn't big. The lines aren't big. I do the very same thing on my other eye and when I'm happy with it. I stop.

I created sort of a night sky on my eyelids and it looks beautiful. I then put some white eyeshadow and make a little dots to create stars but they are so small that they're nearly noticeable but they are there. When I'm done with that I smile to myself because my eyes looks really beautiful.

Then I put some pink blush and eyeliner and the wing on both sides are so beautiful and perfect. I'm really good at this. The wing isn't that thick or long but it's just the perfect size. Putting on some black mascara to and I think my eyes are done. Putting some concealer on ares that it is needed and then I take a look at my lipsticks.

I really have not decided which lipstick I want to go for. Red is too bold and just doesn't match anything and nude I think that won't look that very good. I take a look at them and then I decide on a baby pink that is a little bit on the darker side and put that on me.

By the time that I'm finished with my make-up it's already one and half and hour until the gala opens and the guests will be arriving. It took me almost an hour to do the perfect make-up look. I don't do this very often so I'm not very quick at it and besides make-up just takes a little bit of time if you want to get it perfect which I need it to be.

To me, the make-up on my face looks beautiful. I really look beautiful. I don't think I've ever looked this stunning before and it makes me so happy. I just can't stop smiling to myself and it also does help with the stress because I need everything to be perfect tonight and the stress isn't helping me at all but looking at how beautiful I am, does.

It makes me wonder how a girl like me got herself wrapped itself into the mess that I'm in and it's impossible to even come up the salutation for that. But, why would I get so hurt when I look like this? Why would he do that to me? Then I wonder if that is exactly the reason, is my beauty the reason?