Worries

South Korea's POV:

I saw North Korea faint when he got away from me. I felt hurt and sad that he tried to get away from me. I rushed to him and check if he was okay. He was out cold. I sighed sadly. "Oh North what did they do to you," I said as I see his weakened body. He has some bruises on his body and has his eye patch missing. He looked very frail and scared.

Martial law came over and carried him up bridal style. He then gently walked out and I follow near by not wanting to leave my poor brother alone. Why did he looked so terrified of me? What did they do? He's very hard to break down so what happened? I had so many questions and I wanted answers.

Outside this eerie, cold basement, Bolivia, Cuba, and Vietnam where on the floors with their hands tied behind their back. America, Russia, and Mexico had their guns pointed at them in case they tried anything funny. Germany was holding back his black German Shepherd who was barking and growling aggressively at them. That's when I noticed that Jamaica and Taiwan were missing.

Just as I noticed the back door opened and I saw a sad looking Taiwan with China and Poland. "Why didn't you tied him!" Ukraine shouted at China and Poland. "Don't yell at me," Poland said. "He feels sorry about this whole thing and was lied by Jamaica," China explained. I glared at Taiwan who shrank back a little as more countries glared and threaten him. Finland came out of nowhere and pointed the gun at Taiwan only for China to get in front of him and Estonia calming him down.

"Wait where's Jamaica?" Chile asked looking around for the said country. "I killed him," Poland said causally. Everyone stared at him with gaped mouths expect for China and Taiwan. "Y-you what?!?" Bolivia yelled out from the floor. "I shot him in the head, though I shouldn't have since what he truly deserve is torture (don't worry Poland the readers already took care of that)" Poland responded. "Why?" Greenland asked curiosity filling his voice. "Because I had enough of being looked down and being called weak and pathetic. So to prove that I shot him in his face," Poland said the last part with a small smirk.

"Oh be quiet you," I heard America say to Bolivia. I looked over to see that Bolivia had tears in his eyes and was silently sobbing. Vietnam and Cuba looked shaken up with the news. I guess that they never thought that their leader would die just like that.

Japan called the police and an ambulance since Denmark got shot in his arm and Chile on his leg. They came soon taking in Cuba, Vietnam, Taiwan, and a very sad Bolivia. I didn't felt bad for him at all. I was actually happy seeing him suffer. The ambulance took in Chile, Denmark and North Korea. I wanted to stay with my brother but they wouldn't let me and left.

The police where interrogating us. Though Bolivia, Cuba, and Vietnam didn't say anything. Taiwan on the other hand confessed everything. I was shocked to hear what they did to him. Starve him, hit him, forced him to eat, cut him, mocked him, almost drowning him, breaking his bones, covering his eye, and saying very sensitive topics to him. No wonder North Korea didn't want me to be with him. He thought that I hate him and that no one cares. I feel really sad and bad for my twin brother. He suffered so much for me. I should have been a better brother to him and maybe he wouldn't have believe them.

I felt tears in the corner of my eyes. I let them fall. I felt arms rapped around me. I looked to see a very concerned America and Japan who where the ones that are hugging me. "Don't worry South, North is ok right now, and he will get better," Japan said to try and calm me down.

"If it makes you feel better let's go to the hospital right now to see if they will let you in to see your brother," Martial commented. I agreed. China, Japan, America, Martial and I went to the hospital to check on North.

At first the doctors wouldn't let us in because they were checking him and doing some surgery. He had five broken ribs and a broken leg!! I feel very bad for him now. He also needed fluids since he was very malnourished.

We were all there waiting for them to let us in. Martial called his brother and America called his mother to tell them what's going on and that they won't be back in a while. I sighed sadly and waited for him. I feel very tired since I wasn't able to sleep properly because of my worries about North. But now that he is safe I feel a little relieved.

We were allowed to see North now. I ran quickly to his room. He had bandages all over his body. He had some tubes of fluid in his arms and the heart monitor was on so you can hear the beep. I sat down next to my brother North Korea. I had tears in my eyes. I hope he wakes up soon.

After waiting what seemed hours North finally woke up. I was happy that he woke up. I quickly but gently hugged him and said, "I missed you soo much North. Please forgive me for not being the brother you deserve." North didn't react and that made me worried. I backed away to look at him. He was staring at me. "Who are you?" He asked.

My heart stopped. No, no, no, this can't be happening. "North it's me South Korea your brother," I worriedly said. He tilted his head. "I don't remember a South Korea," he responded. I started crying. He forgot me. This is all my fault.

Somebody shook me awake. I had tears in my cheek. I look to see a concern China. She was the one that woke me up. "You were crying in your sleep," China said worriedly. I felt Japan hugging me. I sighed and looked away. That dream felt so real. I hope that he doesn't forget me. I feel more worried now. Everything was quiet expect for the nurses, doctors, and patients talking. Soon a nurse told we can go in and see North Korea.

Sorry if this sucks but I didn't have any ideas on what to do
Voy a llorar ahora...
I also would like to thank HistoricAddict for the idea of the dream, more like nightmare

Word count: 1132