🌹Chapter Forty🌹

Start from the beginning

"I think that you will be the one buying a new closet and guess what I still have his credit card. How about we go to a furniture shop and find some closest for you. I'm sure we will be able to find one" I tell her. Everything to get out of spa thingy because I desperately don't want to go.

I've just never been the type of person that would want things like that, and I'm sure that my views on it will not change, ever. I just don't like the spa and never will. I've gone to a spa because and I did not like it so I tried a different one and I didn't like that either so guess what I went to another one and I didn't like it.

Spas and things like that aren't for me, they aren't for everyone and that isn't for me. "I'm no falling for that" Lena says and I think she has started to put together the pieces of my plan on trying to change this spa thing. "It was worth the try" I tell her and she laughs.

"Yeah, you could try but I will buy it online because I like it better and besides we are going to the spa and I'm not letting that go. I need this and I can see that you need it. I want to do something to my nails and I have a pretty sure know what I want. Have you decided what you want?" She asks me.

I shake my head but I don't think she could see that since she was busy driving. "Nope, but I think I will just go for something little, I don't need that much" I tell her. I think Lena nearly had a heart attack when I said those words, not believing them herself. I'm not sure what is wrong with her right about now but then again this is Lena and she can be a bit of a... strange person, let's just say that for now.

She opens her mouth to speak but no words come out because her phone starts ringing. When she stops at a red light she takes up her phone and looks at the ID and then answer the phone. "Yeah?" She says before waiting. I don't know who is on the other line and it isn't my business to know since this is her phone call.

While Lena is talking in the phone my gaze goes outside to watch the world outside the car and it really is beautiful once you take a good look at it and I love just zoning out and looking outside at the world that makes me so happy. The cars, the people, the animals. It all makes me so happy to look.

"Rose, I think this phone call was meant for you" Lena suddenly says which makes my head snap back to looking at her with a confused face. Why would someone call Lena and not me if they wanted to talk to me. "Who is it?" I ask her and she smiles as she shakes her head a little bit.

"Ask yourself" She says and I roll my eyes as I take the phone from her hands and put it to my ear. "Hello?" I ask, confusion written all over my tone and voice and I really am confused at this whole thing. I mean, I think that anyone would be confused about that but what can I do? "Well, hello my darling" A familiar voice speaks which makes me let out a mental groan.

"Alexander, how wonderful it is to heard from you" I say in the most fake voice that I can make. He chuckles and I can already tell that he has something to say to me, well I can sense it and the fact that he's calling Lena and not my phone. I do have my phone on, I know that for a fact.

"Guess who just called me?" He asks and my face goes back to being confusing and a puzzled look is something that is written all over my face. "I don't know. Do enlighten me" I say. I get the feeling that he's pretty pissed off at me and he would want to punish me in some way for spending his money and using his card and everything.

"The bank. They told me that someone has been spending a large amount of money from my credit card. And all I could think of were the two of you girls who love to take revenge on me" He says which almost makes me laugh out loud for this. So, now he is aware of the things that we did.

I'm pretty sure he's going to regret giving us his credit card right about now. I mean, who gives two women a credit card and not expect them to go out shopping? That is just insane of us to not shop with his card. Besides I would do anything to get out of having to go to the spa, which I really don't want to do, as I have said about a hundred million times already.

"Yes, taking revenge on you is quite satisfying. And, guess what, we got tons of things that we bought. It should all appear on your bill and have fun with that" I tell him. That man needs to learn that he can't control me and wanting to do so will only end up me doing something more wicked, this is only the beginning.

Just you wait, Alexander Knight. If you think that I'm just going to let you get away with going into my meetings and almost taking control over them and disrespecting me when I told him that he couldn't do that and he did it anyway. He just needs to know that he can't do that and go behind his words and think that he can do whatever he wants, I will just have to teach him that.

He needs to learn that I did make my own business from the ground up and I didn't do it by being a flower all the time, I did what I had to do to get on top. And I did it all on my own. He thinks that he's the man but he has nothing on this woman. Besides, my company almost beat his and if it weren't for that blackmail then it would've been the number on and on top.

"My darling, Rose. You are the most imitating woman I've ever met and I do love a challenge. I also care very much about you but sometimes you make me go mad. However, this time, I would say that you have been doing me good favor, and I'm not sure if I will be able to repay it anytime soon, or perhaps I can, you never know" He says and my face goes back to being lost confusion.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him and I hear him chuckle again. And I can already tell that he's smirking, which always means something bad, this is Alexander Knight we're talking about. "Rose, you are wonderful and smart but finding the perfect revenge might not have been your best moment of the day since you did find one that made no sense whatsoever" He says.

I think my confused face became even more confused, I'm not even sure if that is possible or not but I think that my face has done it. "You see, in your attempt to get back at me for reasons that I will never understand, you decided to spend my money and I have more money that I can spend. You did me a favor of getting rid of some of it, and it was only a small piece of my money, not even one percent" He says and my face pales.