Mirio Togata × Reader: True Strength

Beginne am Anfang

Your eyes widened as your heart sank. You knew how much Nighteye ment to Mirio, not to mention he was a friend of yours as well. But before you could respond Mirio's next words made your heart completely collapse.

"-I also lost my quirk."

Feeling you freeze, he looked up at your pale face that was staring into the wall behind him. Mirio moved your hair out of your face, cupping your cheek. "(Y/n) please...don't think any less of me. I can't lose you t-"

You tackled him to the bed, shoving your head in the crook of his neck as you gripped onto his shirt, strong arms wrapping around you. "For someone who is in the top four, I would say this is your dumbest moment."

You pulled your face away and looked down at him. "Mirio Togata, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I will NEVER leave you, do you understand?"

"(Y/n) I-"

"You are more then just a quirk Mirio. You saved a little girl, you are a hero...but you have always been my hero." With a deep kiss, Mirio held you to him, making sure that what you had said was true, that you wouldn't leave him.

That you would stay.

"I love you (Y/n). More then anyone else." He smiled at you, blue eyes looking into your own. "I love you more." You rested your forehead on his, letting silence fill the air between you as he held you on him.

"Can we change the topic?" He asked after a moment, humming in thought as you nodded, laying beside him. He rolled on his side, looking at you before changing the subject.

"So, was filing paperwork anymore interesting the fiftieth time?" A smile rose on his face at the sound of your laughter. You shook your head, "Nope. Still as boring as ever. Much more fun when you are there."

You tapped your chin. "Although there was a comment made about if people shave their buttholes." Mirio raised his eyebrows coughing on air. "I'm sorry what?"

"I know right! I didn't think anyone did but then some people...."

He smirked, "Who?"

"Oh no! I'm not telling you, thats a whole other level of rude. Saying who has the worst smelling poop is one thing, but who shaves their poo-hole? Thats another."

Mirio let out a boisterous laugh. "You are something else." His hand caressed your exposed side. Looking into your gorgeous eyes, Mirio scooted closer to you, feeling your light breaths fan on his lips before kissing you.

His fingers slowly slipped under your shirt, running across the smooth skin of your back as shivers shot up your spine. Your hand trailed down his toned chest feeling his muscles that were partially wrapped in gauze.

"You're so beautiful..." Mirio whsipered, trailing kisses across your cheek and to the back of your ear. His kisses moved down your neck, lightly nipping at the skin, "I'm yours (Y/n). You have given everything to me for years...I could never ask for more."

"Miri-"

The door opened suddenly.

"Hey- AH!"

Mirio shot away from you, looking over your body to see the flushed Midoryia that stood in the doorway. You grumbled, shoving your face in the pillow before feeling your boyfriends gentle hand stroke your hair.

"Midoryia! I am glad to see you are okay!" Mirio put on a smile hoping to ease the boy, but slightly upset that you both had been interrupted. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt!" With a laugh, your boyfriend sat up in the bed hearing the light huff of displeasure resound from you.