Czarina smartly walked to the long, winding stairs that was up ahead and rushed up it. As she moved through the wide hallway, she harshly shouldered anyone who unconsciously stood in her way, making them mutter a string of apologies, some of the items in their hands dropping to the floor. Czarina didn't give a care in the world as she walked down a corner and headed straight for the plain, black door that was at the ending of the hallway. In her mind, it was still her bedroom. But when she threw the door open, she was greeted by a large, dusty, empty room.

"What...?" Czarina strutted into the room, eying the cobwebs that hung from every nook and cranny in the room. "Where the freak is my bedroom?" She wore an irritated frown as she turned around, spotting aged chairs and cupboards. "Is this a storeroom now?"

"Yes," someone answered softly by the door, causing Czarina to turn and glower at the person. But when she saw who it was, her breath hitched and her eyes widened just the slightest. It was the maid from before. Seeing her face-to-face made Czarina blink rapidly, taking in her round face and cold silver eyes that stared into her own eyes. The servant lightly cleared her throat. "Lady Rose-Velt decided to convert this place into this floor's storeroom last week. Your new room is on the second floor. May I take you there?"

The question flew past Czarina as her eyes admired the servant from head to toe, her red lips parting a little bit. Czarina was snapped out of her frenzy when the servant loudly cleared her throat. She sheepishly looked up. "Yeah?"

"I had asked you if I may take you to your new room." She tightened the hold she had on the handle of the luggage in her hands and asked, "may I take you to your new bedroom Miss Rose-Velt?"

Still, Czarina was slow to respond, giving a broken answer. "Huh? Oh... Um... Uh... Yeah... Yes..." She coughed into her fist, composing herself. "Yes. I want you to take me to my room."

The servant nodded, spreading out her arm "Please come with me."

Czarina walked to the door. The servant shut it behind her and guided her to her new room. During the time that the servant took her to her new room, her dog kept on sniffing the air around the servant, growling every now and then. Czarina just kept her eyes on the servant. At some point, she couldn't even take her gaze away from the servant's backside even if she tried to, biting her bottom lips in lust. It was when she spotted the little, white winged symbol that crawled up the servant's nape did she realize who she was lusting after.

Why the freak am I stripping this Yumboe in my mind?! she hissed in her head, raising her head with a sigh. She shut her eyes and slapped her forehead. Remember that this is home so I can't hide the fact that I like women, especially those who have a very nice backside! Get a grip Czarina!

They stopped in front of a set of large, brown double doors. The servant produced a key and a keycard from her pant's pocket.

"This is for you Miss," the servant said, handing the keyhard to Czarina. Czarina took it out of her hand and she proceeded to open the doors with her own key. "This is what we could do for now. I hope it is to your liking," the servant said, pushing the doors open.

When the double doors fully slid open to reveal the bedroom, Czarina cocked a brow. To Czarina, the room had a simple canopy bed, an unnecessary chaise lounge, unessentials, and an assortment of bland wall arts that were inspired by car racing. But to others, it would seem like heaven on Earth, a bed full of roses and more. Czarina shrugged and pulled her dog with her, looking bored as she took everything in while walking in.

"It's decent... enough," she mumbled, stepping to the bed. She threw her bag on it and unhanded her dog's leash. The dog strutted away, wanting to jump onto the bed but she hissed, "be civil Bruvver." The dog whimpered and opted for the big dog bed beside her bed.

"Is there anything else you would like?"

Czarina held a thoughtful expression as she hummed lightly, her gaze up as she tapped a finger on her chin. "Mmm... Nope," she said, popping the 'p.'

The servant bowed. "If you would like for me to serve you I will be downstairs. Do ring the bell and—"

"Wait." She tapped her chin and smiled lopsidedly. "I do have a request."

"And what will that be Miss?"

Czarina folded her arms. "What's your name?"

The servant held her stoic expression as she lifted a brow. "Pardon me Miss for my correction, but Yumboes give up their names after—"

"Yeah, yeah, I already freaking know that." She rolled her hand and sighed. "I still want your name. I don't want to be calling you this and that, and end up getting the wrong person when I want to be served."

"Oh." The servant held up her hands, pressing the tips of her fingers together. "My birth name is Lulana, Miss."

She bowed and was about to walk away when Czarina sighed, "I asked for your full name not... something." Czarina rolled a strand of her hair around her finger as the servant turned around to face her. She cocked her hips. "Well?"

"Lulana Bakhna." She stayed put and raised a brow just the slightest. "Anything else you would like to know?"

Czarina opened her mouth to talk again but pressed her lips together as a group of servants walked out of her walk-in closet. She snapped her head towards them and clicked her tongue. "How long have you been there?" she asked, pointing at the entrance of the closet.

They exchanged looks before one of them meekly said, "for a-about thrirty m-minutes M-Miss."

Czarina huffed and shooed them out of her bedroom. She returned her attention to Lulana. "Yes. I have another request." She drummed her fingers against her chin, trying to think up of an excuse to talk to her. Eventually, she came up with nothing and rolled her eyes. "Ugh, I got nothing." She folded her arms, trying to put up a superior feature by straightening her back and raising her head. "You can leave maid. I'll... send for you when I need your service. Now... shoo."

Lulana raised her brows as she bowed and walked out, shutting the doors behind her. When the doors clicked shut into place, Czarina gripped her chest and fell back onto her bed. She yelped as the edge of her bag nipped at her side. She groaned and threw it aside, making way for her body on the enourmous bed.

Czarina sighed, combing her fingers through her hair as she watched the twinkly design in the roof of her bed. Her stomach did flipbacks as she recalled the way the simple, black servant outfit—a shirt and trouser—hugged Lulana's frame. She groaned again, rolling her eyes.

"Why do the servant's cloths have to look like burial cloths again?" she complained in a bored tone. "And why does it have to cover everything?" She frowned. "And why am I crushing over a Yumboe who's still a servant?" She suspired and shook her head, shutting her eyes. "Yumboes, yumboes, yumboes. Servants, servants, servants."

Czarina grumbled under her breath for a while before she shot up, her hands flying to her hot face. Oh no! Yumboes can read feelings! FUCK! And then she laid back on the bed and kicked her feet in the air.

Author's Note: how was this chapter? What do you think will of Czarina's character? Please, don't forget to vote. Bye and stay safe.