chapter 1

No one p.o.v.

The alarm sound ringing loudly filled the room. A small petite hands were searching for the alarm clock to stop the annoying sound. Since his attempt failed, he slowly woke up from his bed and started rubbing his eyes. He spotted the annoying thing and turned it off immediately as soon as he opened his eyes. He smiled and went to sleep again. But his action stopped when someone barged into his room.

"Hoseokie... wake up.. wake up.. it's getting late.. come on."

"Tae~ please lemme sleep for some time. Wake me up after 15 mins. Okay?"

He mumbled and sinked further into his comforter .

"Nooo hyung, come on. Look I'm already ready to go."

"So what? It's not like we're going to the same school. Just go"

Hobi was still bitter about taehyung going to another high school. They're neighbor and their families are really close. Since childhood, they both never separated from each other. But for high school, tae got some scholarship to study in a rich school in another state. This pissed off hoseok since he never got separated from his childhood friend.

"Come on hyung, i went you to send me off. You know that i can't return until 2 years, don't you? Please, forgive me."

Hobi sat straight with his upset face with cute pout after hearing his words. It's looks like the younger was really sad.

"Okay. Okay. I'll come."

"Yeah... that's my baby."

Tae kissed his hyung cheeks and ran down before getting hit from the pillow . Tae knows that hobi will forgive him. Since, he's a pure and innocent bean. He can't be angry at him. Hobi's nature is that he'll forgive people easily. He can never get angry over anything or anyone. He's a sweetheart and living fairy.

After 30 mins, hobi came down to see taehyung who's happily having breakfast.

"Taetae~ I'm still sad and angry at you. But, i know you'll come back. And don't forget you promised me something."

Hobi sat next to him and started to have breakfast .

"What thing hyung?"  Taehyung asked with a mouthful of food.

Hobi mouth started to form a triangle shape and his bottom lip started to came out. His bambi eyes glaring at him, emitting some danger waves.

"I remember. I remember. Please, don't kill me."

Tae adored his hyung so much. He had a crush over his hyung. He don't know when but, he loves his hyung so much. He'd even kill himself or someone for his hyung. He always fulfilled his hyung's wish. He always buy him small gifts just to see his excited eyes and addictive giggle sounds. Hobi always hugs him and give little kisses for tae. But, when he receive anything like this from him he'd be embarrassed and get shy easily.

After finishing breakfast, he went with taehyung to the airport to send him off.

Tae hugged him tightly before leaving. Both families know about tae's love except hoseok. They supported tae's decision. Who would say no to have an angel to their family?

"Baby, stay away from bad boys. I can't protect you. You've to be strong. Okay?"

Tae said without letting him go. He expected angry response from the elder. But, he only got a tiny sobs and shaking body. Tae broke the hug and cupped his cheeks.

"Baby, stop crying. I've already promised you that I'll go to the same university as you after finishing high school. Don't you trust me?"

"NO..." He cried louder.