𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃

Start from the beginning

Tears were dripping non-stop as your cries became to hard sobs.

Connie looked around your surrounding and saw Steven not so far from you, quickly she called out to him.

"Steven!" Connie called out.

You panicked when you heard Steven's name, immediately gripped tightly of Connie's shirt as a sign you don't want him to be near you.

Connie looked at you in sad eyes, she already knew what happened but she couldn't bare to see you in pain and suffer.

"I-I know you don't want him to be near you, but he's the only one who could heal you" Connie informed.

You closed your eyes tightly when another pain struck you, crying your eyes out as your cries were softly turned to whimpers, tried to hold back the uncontrollable sobs.

Steven saw the injured person was you, and his body immediately reacted, ran towards you as fast as he could.

Once he's in front of you, he knelt down and looked at your teary red eyes.

His heart tightened at the sight of you, he couldn't bare to see you in pain, especially after what he did to you.

"O-Okay (Y/N), I need you to breathe and relax. I need to remove your shoe so that I could heal it, okay?" Steven said, voice shaking.

You didn't reply and just cried harder, scared that the pain would be continuously.

Steven touched your bloody foot, making your cries grew louder in pain, making Steven whinced at the volume.

Steven tried to remove your shoe again but failed because of your cries, he couldn't bare to listen to them, it fekt like he was the one who hurt you on the first place.

"I-I can't do this. I can barely touch it! We need some bandages!" Steven said.

He easily picked you up and ran as fast as he could towards the Beach House, leaving everyone behind him, watched as his figure slowly disappered from the sight.

Pearl and Amethyst were panicking about you and Steven being all alone by yourselves.

They looked at Garnet, who wore the same smile as the days before.

"Will they be okay?" Pearl asked, increased the volume of her tone.

"They will be fine. More than fine actually" Garnet informed, made the two Crystal Gems relaxed a bit.

At the meantime, Steven was still running towards his house, as fast as he could, tried so hard to not lose his balance when running or accidentally drop you.

You held tight on Steven's jacket, crying your eyes out because of the unbareable pain kicked in.

Steven's eyebrows furrowed as he focused on going back to his home, he now wondered why he didn't take the warp pad at the Little Homeworld, it was more near than running back to the Beach House.

Another pain kicked in on your foot, making your tears ran down roughly as your hiccups became uncontrollable, hands tightly gripped on Steven's jacket.

"Hang on, (Y/N)! We're almost there!" Steven said, accelerated to his house.

He then kicked the door wide open, not caring if he broke it or not.

He set you onto the couch, gave you a thick pillow for you to grabbed on.

Your foot bleeds even more, pouring out onto the used to be clean wooden floor, tightly grabbing the pillow and continuosly cried onto the pillow.

Steven panickly searched for the first aid kit and rummaged everything in the house, not caring about the mess he made.

Once he found it in the bathroom, he came back to you and poured the medicine onto the bandage quickly.

"(Y)... (Y/N)... This will hurt a bit, I want you to scream to the pillow okay? Scream as loud as you could, okay?" Steven said which you immediately nodded in pain.

He breathed in and wrapped the bandage tightly around your hurt foot, making you screamed in pain onto the pillow.

Tears slowly to dried up, since there's no more tears left for you to cry.

Steven continued to wrapped it around your foot, tried so hard to ignore you painful screams.

Once he was done, he grabbed your small form and hugged you tightly, brushed and patted you to calm you down, whispered good things in your ears such as 'it's already finished' or 'you did it, I'm so proud of you'.

The medicine on the bandage slowly soaked your shoe, healing your foot in such very slow time.

The pain also slowly faded away from your foot, which you innerly grateful for, you couldn't bare to handle the pain no more.

"Shush... You did it... The pain is gone, you did it..." Steven whispered into your ear.

You tightly gripped on Steven's was now full with your blood jacket, thankful that he's there to keep you company.

Slowly, you pulled away from the embrace and looked directly to Steven's brown eyes through your glassy ones.

Your eyes were blessed to look at Steven from closer distance once again, making your tears welling up once more.

Steven who watched you tearing up also followed your suit, tearing up also.

"ℐ'𝓂 𝓈ℴ𝓇𝓇𝓎..." 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓉ℯ𝒶𝓇 ℴ𝒻 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝒻ℯ𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂ℯ𝓉 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃'𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 ℴ𝓃 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝒽ℯℯ𝓀.

I don't know where this is heading anymore... Oof... What happened?