☆prologue☆

You murmur softly, nibbling lightly on a strand of seaweed, watching dully as a few fish either swam by or take a few nibbles at the seaweed themselves. It was a rather quiet day in the ocean today. Not a lot of things happened. The dolphins were off doing their own things, the whales weren't all that playful and even the sharks didn't feel up to chase you. While it was nice... It was awfully boring.

You huffed, a stream of bubbles escaping your lips as you pushed yourself up from the sandy grounds, startling a few fish into scattering away from you. You rolled your eyes. always so skittish... makes them impossible to play with.. Clinging your (color) wings to your back, you push off the ground, and propelled yourself forward with your shiny (color) scaled hands and twisted through the water with your long (color) tail, tipped with a small (shape) shaped fin.

The rush of water hit your face and caused your (length) (color) hair to fly back as if there was a strong wind hitting your face. You looked up to see the sun's rays peek through the ripples of the ocean's surface, inviting a smile to curve your lips. Such a pretty sight... you twirled a bit in the lukewarm water, letting your eyes shut in a state of calm. It was so nice to feel the water run over your smooth (color) skin. You go to do a little flip, but you suddenly felt a something catch onto your head. hm? You open your eyes to see some type of black Web like object surrounding you. Is... that what's called... a water web? You've heard of this... humans use these to catch fish and take them Neptune knows where... and you were caught in it! Okay, (name)... don't panic... panic makes things worse... With a deep breath, you calmy reach down to try and find a way out....

Only for it to constrict around you.

don't panic...

You push your arms out, to try to give yourself some space, only for it to become more wrapped around you.

d-don't panic...!

The dreaded net constricts further around you, wrapping you into a tight bind, making it impossible for you to move.

D-D-Don't...!

No longer able to restrict yourself, you fly into an unwitting panic, flailing frantically in the net's grasp, desperately searching for a way out, pushing out your arms, kicking your legs, flailing your wings, anything you could think of to get out.

During your struggles, you failed to notice you where the sudden current was carrying you. It was only when you looked up to see a large boulder come into-

WHAM!