Epilogue

*two years later*

I ran my hand through my short hair as the woman in front of me told me what flowers she wanted for her floral arrangement. Her son had just passed away tragically.
Leaving his girlfriend behind and she was trying to pick the perfect flowers to send her.
"Do you think Lillie's would be too cliche?" The woman asked.
She was in her mid forties, her dirty blonde hair hung loosely around her shoulders.
I smile at her kindly,
"I don't think so, Lillie would love them." I tell her.
She smiles sadly, grief evident in her eyes.
"My son would always get her Lillie's" she whispers softly.
I reach my hand out, encasing hers,
"Then we'll send her Lillie's, how does that sound?" I ask her
She nods quietly,
"Thank you Dallas, Lillie will appreciate this."
She pays for the arrangement and makes her way out of the shop.
Henry walks out from the back of the store, holding Violet, our two year old daughter. She was an exact replica of her daddy, having his bright green eyes and brown hair. She had my spitfire personally though. Violet was unexpected but loved nevertheless.

"My friend Lillie just lost her boyfriend." I whisper to him sadly as we watch Violet walk to the front of the shop. She had her own little counter near the front, her own selection of flowers to play with.
Henry wraps me in a hug,
"She'll be okay Dal, she just needs time to grieve. Come on lets make the arrangement and send it to her." He says. 

Over the years me, Rose, and Lillie still managed to keep into contact. Roselle was now married to Liam and they had a son of their own.
Lillie and Owen has been doing great, until the unexpected tragedy happened.
Lillie refuses to speak to me or Rose.
"I just need time to grieve guys, please leave me alone." Is what Lillie had told us.
Owens family is from Arizona, hence why his mother came here for the arrangement.
I nod at Henry, and together we begin to build the arrangement for Lillie.
My heart went out to her. But I knew Lillie was strong.
Henry tosses a flower at me, pulling me out of my thoughts. I look to see him with a small rose behind his ear, a goofy look on his face.
I laugh at him lightly before going over to him. Violet squeals as her daddy picks her up and twirls her around.

As I look at Henry and Violet, I realize something.
Life was never fair, that was true, but it did have a way of making things happen for a reason.

This was our love story.