Chapter Six

As I walked into Bee's Place the atmosphere was quiet. Henry was no where in sight, he must be in the back.
Setting my stuff down, I head towards the back. I hadn't been back here much, I tend to stay up front.

There was a small desk in the back, littered with floral sheers and other materials. A small picture frame rested beside the mess.
It was a picture of Henry, with a huge smile on his face. His arms were wrapped around a girl who was smiling just as big. Her blonde hair was in a messy bun, with flowers tucked away in it.

"That's Beetrice." A deep voice says, startling me.
Henry stood behind me, his hands shoved in his pockets. He looked tired today, his normal cheerful look seemed to be lost.

"She's pretty" I say quietly, setting the picture frame back down onto the desk.

He smiles softly, "Yeah she was."
Was? I wondered

"Bee passed away almost two years ago, this was actually her shop. Hence why it's named Bee's Place." He says.

"I'm sorry, she must've been lovely." I tell him.

"She was." He whispers.
I see him turn around and head further into the back.
Feeling like he was not in the mood to talk, I gave him his space.

I hadn't seen Henry much after our conversation this morning. The day had went by quick.
I was now laying in my bed staring at the ceiling.
My life was a mess, and I was trying to pick up the pieces of it.
My mother hasn't tried to contact me, neither had Clint, which I was thankful for. But I knew it wouldn't be too long before they tried to reach out.
My mother's name was Violet, which was the main reason why I despised my middle name. Ever since she had met Clint she was always trying to change who I was just like everyone else.

It was time for me to be me, without anyone else trying to change it.

I just had to figure out who I wanted to be.