Chapter Seventeen

I wake up in Henry's arms, my head lays on his naked chest, our legs tangled together.
Henry snores softly, his glasses lay on the table beside the bed. His stubble tickles my hair.
I place a soft kiss on his chest, getting up quietly I toss on his t shirt from off of the ground and make my way into the kitchen to make us some breakfast.
I felt so free. I was finally free of Clint and my past. My heart was so full of love for Henry. He had saved me and gained my trust fully.
It felt good to be loved. Truly loved.
I ask Alexa to play some music as i start on the pancakes. I sway my hips to the beat. I turn to place the now done pancakes on the plate, but jump startled when I see Henry standing there. His eyes watch me carefully and he smiles at me. His handsome torso was on display and a pair of boxers hung on his hips.
He walks up to me and wraps his arms around me, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He asks, grabbing the plate I made for him.

"You were sleeping good so I thought I would just let you sleep." I tell him as I grab a plate for myself. I turn Alexa off and go take a seat beside him.

"You look beautiful Petals." Henry says
"And these pancakes are so good."

I laugh at him, and go to eat mine.

We get done eating quickly.
"Are you feeling better? I've got to go down to the shop but if you're not feeling good, you can stay here." He tells me.

"No I feel better, thanks to you" I tell him, leaning up to kiss him.
He smiles into the kiss,

"Okay we'll go get dressed, we'll stop by the cabin and grab the rest of your stuff. I want you to stay with me for now on. If your okay with that?" He says nervously, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.
I chuckle at how cute he looks,
"Are you asking me to move in with you?" I ask him.

His eyes light up,
"Yes, I just want to make sure you safe. Always." He answers, intertwining his fingers with mine.

"I would love to." I tell him.
A smile lights up his face and he picks me up and spins us around excitedly.

"You make me the happiest man alive Petals." Henry says, kissing my lips.

"Thank you." I tell him
He looks at me curiously,
"For what?"

"For loving me. For never giving up on me not matter how much i pushed you away. Thank you Henry. I don't know what I'd do without you." I tell him honestly
His green eyes look at me lovingly

"You don't have to thank me Dal, I should be the one thanking you. You helped give me hope again. Yes I loved Beetrice, but that love doesn't hold a candle to ours. You make me feel whole in a way that I can't explain." He says to me, leaning his forehead down onto mine.

"Me too Henry. Me too." I tell him.

I had finally found love.
Maybe not all men were bad, Henry showed me that.