"It has to be a suite since he's a high roller," Nicky stated.

Nicky reached into her pocket and removed a device that could be used to open the door. They sauntered down the elegant lit hallway until they came to the suite knowing that they would probably need a keycard to open the door., Summer kept a watchful eye on their surroundings. Nicky knew that what they were doing was risky, but it had to be done. Andreevich's laptop contained information that could bring down an entire criminal organization - one that had caused immeasurable harm and suffering.

The door clicked open as they strolled in, Summer withdrew her suppressed Glock 19. Her eyes swept over the room looking for the laptop. They spotted it and walked over to the desk it sat. The hacker knew that the Russian financier would probably have the best encryption software on it, but Summer was confident in her hacking skills. She quickly plugged in a flash drive and began to work her magic. The hacker sat down in the chair in front of the desk and slowly opened up the laptop. Her instincts were sharp as They had ever been But she was confident in her skills. She quickly got to work, typing away at the keyboard with lightning-fast speed.

The screen flashed on Prompting Andreevich Investment Moscow. You are not allowed to access this site. Please type in your password.

Shit thought Nicky needed her to think quickly, so she entered Bratva as the password. She retrieved all Andreevichs would need for information ten seconds later. She scrolled up to the one file on the screen and clicked on the name Enchanting Duchess.The Sandino family had bribed the Customs agent $10,000 in cash to ensure that artworks and antiquities were loaded and unloaded from the Enchanting Duchess onto a vehicle.

The Port Authority has been paid $600 to turn a blind eye. Victor Kenton has given his permission. The hacker, on the other hand, was curious about this Victor Kenton. She then went down to another file called The Sovereign Military Order of Malta and clicked on it. She froze. From what she knew about them was that they were officially the Sovereign Military Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta. A Chivalric order. That has been called the smallest sovereign state in the world Although it's not recognized by the United Nations as one.

Orleana and Lex entered the La Salle Europe chamber. It was packed as usual, with tourists from all around hanging about and watching some individuals play baccarat at a table. The noticed Alexander Andreevich walking in with two bodyguards at his side out of the corner of his eye.

While her eyes flitted toward the two agents, Winter Albright sauntered over to the Baccarat table. Originating from the CIA. This operation was a joint effort between MI6. She had been after the Russian financier for a long time. The key to bringing down Kenton was him. When he sold a defense system to Beirut, the MI6 officer got too close to him.

"You've got 10 minutes before Andreevich comes to his suite there," Lex remarked, clicking my Bluetooth earpiece.

Summer spoke into her headset, "Relax, Nicky's been hacked. it"

For a short while, The agent pondered who this Victor Kenton was and how he was related to the Sandino family. Nothing came to mind, but he was still curious whether there's more to it than they know.

"Lex, I think I may have stumbled into something greater," Nicky said via her headset. Have you heard of the Sovereign Military Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, Rhones, and Malta?"

"Yeah, but their headquarters are in Rome Palazzo Malta," Lex said.

The headquarters of Saint John was established in Malta from 1530 until 1798," Nicky remarked. It was officially a vassal of the Kingdom of Sicily, keeping Malta in exchange for a modest tribute, but proclaimed independence in 1753."

"That's fascinating. So how does this help us discover who Victor Kenton is?" Lex. asked

"Hold on Lex, I'm coming there," Nicky replied.

Summer saw a lady with long blonde hair wearing a black leather jacket. She had a tan face and dark brown eyes. The lady carried a Beretta 92 gun while approaching the suite. Kayleigh strolled into the suite saying"I would I drop your Glock if I were you, I'm a pretty good shot".

Summer said"Who the fuck are you" leveling her Glock at Kayleigh her eyes narrowed onto her".

She demanded, "Malta Security Service, I'm guessing your CIA, NSA, or some type of black ops team."

Oh shit, Nicky thought as he spun around to see Kaliegh Rose standing there. "Malta has an intelligence service," Nicky stated. "

We do exist as part of the Arm Forces of Malta," Kayleigh remarked.

"Nicky, what's going on? If Andreevich discovers you in his room, he'll have you killed, or we'll be exposed," Lex warned.

"Lex, we have a minor problem here," Nicky said, clicking her Bluetooth headset.

 "What's the situation, Nicky?" The agent inquired.

"We have a Maltese Security Service agent here in the suite as well, holding a silenced weapon at us," Nicky explained.

"Damn what are they doing here in Monaco," Lex said.

"Who are you talking to on your earpiece?" Kayleigh inquired.

"Our team leader Lex Jackson," Summer stated.

Kayleigh paused in fear. She had heard of him before when she was an agent for MI6. He is an elite CIA officer who was stationed in Copenhagen. He led a team that stopped the assassination of President Roberts and stopped the White Nights. .

Nicky said, "Why is Malta security service here in Monaco for tell me that" .

Kayleigh said, "We're after Alexander Andreevich. He has information we need that could help us find Victor Kenton."

Summer said"We're after the same thing you know on the same side here" Kayleigh said"How do I know that".

Nicky said, "Lex you'll better get up here fast".

Nicky said, "Okay I'm on my way".

Orlean said, "Lex what's wrong".

Lex said, "A security agent from Malta is pointing a gun at Nicky and Summer in Andreevich's suite. Stay here keep an eye on Andreevich".

The agent rushed out of the casino and walked to Hotel de Paris. Lex went inside the lobby made of golden marble and climbed the stairs quickly. He grabbed his suppressed pistol from his hip holster. Lex arrived at the fourth floor and questioned why the Malta security service had an agent in Monaco. The agent walked down the hallway until I reached the Andreevich suite. Inside, I saw a tall woman with long dirty blonde hair. She was wearing a black leather jacket and holding a Beretta with both hands. As I entered the suite, I looked around to see the surroundings.

 his eyes turned brutal and cold  as Lex said"Drop it or take you out with a double tap to the head your choice" 

Kayleigh turned around and saw Lex standing behind her. She put her pistol back into her holster and said, "Let's calm down and put away your gun. I guess we are on the same side." Then, she reached into her own bag and removed something.