"So you used me?" Oak chuckled sarcastically, not really surprised, that's all he was interested in whenever he came over or she went around to his.

"If that's what you wanna call it, sure, it's not my fault you made it so easy," He smirked evilly at his response, she gave him her body after three months, it wasn't his fault that she wanted to have sex with him in a romantic way and he didn't.

The next day in college, people walked past the girl and sniggered at her and called her 'easy' and started singing easy peasy lemon squeezy whenever she entered a classroom. The whole 'Oak Rivers is easy' thing came to be the colleges tease-line, it was actually funny that people of sixteen to eighteen years of age still had that level of wanting to bully in their systems.

They were in college and some people's immaturity was staggering for their age, it was ridiculous. Since then she hadn't slept with anyone, in fears that it wouldn't work out, all she wanted was stability, she wasn't into one nightstand's not that she thought anything was wrong with it, people could do whatever they wanted, it just wasn't her niche.

——— ••• ———

"You might wanna slow down before you fall off," A playful, masculine voice sounded from behind the blue-haired girl, which made her jump out of her skin. She turned her head to see the person she least expected to see here, his brown hair was flat on his forehead as he held a bottle of water in his right hand and a welcoming smile on his face.

"You scared the life out of me," Oak chuckled lightly back and turned the treadmill, that she'd been on twice before, off, so she could talk to him properly.

"Sorry, it wasn't my intention," He smiled again.

"Not to worry," She laughed it off, she wasn't really bothered about it. "Do you come here much then?" Oak asked to spark more conversation so it wasn't as awkward.

"No, I'm here with my sister, she insisted that I came with her for whatever reason," He told her and Oak just nodded "Do you?" He asked in return.

"No, not really, it's only a recent thing," She laughed softly, she actually really hated fitness but she felt like she had to endure it to make herself feel better.

"I thought we were going on those bike things instead of you chatting up beautiful wome-" Belle's voice spoke as she approached her tree like brother who was talking to a familiar looking woman.

Oak's eyes landed on the beautiful, average-height girl that was Harrison's sister, she had thick brown hair that was tied into a high ponytail and deep brown eyes. Belle clocked on to who Harrison was talking to and almost had to take a step back, she thought she was so pretty.

"Belle, this is Oak, Oak this is my sister, Belle," Harrison introduced the two girls, Belle was never usually shy but she felt it today.

"Hi, you alright?" Oak greeted and stuck her hand out for Belle to shake.

"Hi," Belle replied and shook the lady's hand, she didn't know what to do with herself, she was in shock. Sure, she'd only been listening to The Blue's music for a short amount of time but they had impacted her life massively, it made her realise just how fucked up people were. "Do you wanna work out with us?" Belle asked shyly at the blue-haired girl. Harrison just stood there amusedly, it wasn't very often that his sister was speechless, it was quite nice actually.