Epilogue

Zak POV

Vincent, Dave, and a lot of other workers were arrested when the police arrived. While, Darryl, Zelk, and George were taken into hospital immediately. Turns out they had been drugged, but soon recovered.

The police informed us that we all actually have something special about us. They wanted to do tests if we gave our consent. I was reunited with my family and friends, but I had new friends now. I knew that I would stay in touch with them.

Finn got plead not guilty after it was proved that he was forced into the business. We also had a funeral for Mega, set up by Clay. No one really knows what his intentions were, whether he really wanted to help us or not.

The five of us are now all attending therapy, and I began going to college like I had been planning before everything happened. The building that we were in was turned into a lab to study people like us, but in a much safer way.

It's been 2 months and things have been going great. It feels weird to be back in my room every night, sleeping in my bed. Just a few months ago I hated everything about the quiet. But after that things got too chaotic for my liking.

So now I as I lay in bed, staring up at my ceiling, I can't help but smile. Because when I listen I can i my hear one thing:

Silence.

Ahhhhh that's the end of the book, this book is the only one that took me so long to write. My other books take me around a month, but this took four. There has been so many times where I wanted to stop writing this book, but for some reason I didn't want to give up on it. I really hope that you guys liked it, and I'm sorry that the updates became so slow. I know there are a few questioned that are left unanswered, so if you do have an questions, I'll answer them in the comments. Thank you for reading! Byeee <3