Chapter 37

Zak POV

Dave shoved me in chair and tied me down. I immediatly began to struggle but of course, I couldn't get out. They didn't put tape on my mouth like Clay, probabky because he knows valuble information that I don't.

Why didn't Clay tell us about this earlier?

Maybe if he told us it would've changed things and we wouldn't be in this situation.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Vincent talk.

"Come on you two." He said, "Finn, grab those tools from behind Zak."

Finn walked towards me and I heard him picking something up. Suddenly there was a bang from behind me. I turned and saw that he dropped some tools.

Vincent rolled his eyes, "Pick those up and come."

He and Dave walked out the door and Finn picked up the tools. He walked towards the door and turned to me before he left. He glanced down and the floor behind me and we locked eyes. Then he walked out closing the door.

I turned to look behind me and saw that he left a pocket knife laying on the floor.

Maybe he's not so bad after all.

My hands were tied together and I couldn't turn around far enough to pick it up. So I swung my foot back and tried to get it.

Clay was staring at me from across the room, unable to do anything to help.

I swung my leg back once again trying to push it in front of me. Once again I missed.

This went on for a while until I finally reached fat enough to kick it forward. It slid in front of me and I bend down as far as I could, which wasn't much.

I tried to reach for it but of course, I couldn't reach it. I sighed in frustration, ready to give up. I looked at Clay once again, and he nodded at me slightly.

I groaned and tried to grab it again. My fingers brushed against it, so I tried again. This time my fingers hit the blade, causing me to cut myself.

I hissed one pain and shut my eyes, waiting for it to die down. I opened my eyes once again and tried one more time. This time I grabbed the handle and pulled up the knife.

I smiled, relived.

How much time as it been?

What if they come back while I'm cutting the rope?

I ignored those thoughts and focused. I flipped the knife upside down and tried to cut the rope. I kept accidentally cutting myself while trying to cut the rope.

Finally I cut it and my hands were free. With out giving myself time to celebrate, I cut through the ropes that were tying me down.

I stood up and ran over to Clay, quickly untying him. He stood up and took the tape off his mouth.

"Nice job." He said, "That was the most nerve racking thing I've ever watched."

I laughed slightly, "Do you think we can trust Finn?"

"Maybe." He replied, "But we have to keep our guard up."

I nodded before turning to my three friends. They were each lying on a bed, unconscious. There were wires connected to each of them.

What are we gonna do now?

Ahhhhhhhh I postedddddd

It's a miracle :0

Sooo idk how often I'll be posting but I'll try to post when I can :)