Chapter 14

Darryl POV

I have a bad feeling about them, well not about them, but their impact on me. I don't know why I'm acting like this. But I can't help but feel.. jealous?

Why am I jealous?

Jealous of what?

I know what.

Jealous of them.

Jealous of the fact that Zak is spending time with them.

I sound like such a creep.

I've only known him for 2 weeks.

But it feels like so much longer than that.

George and Zak became friends almost instantly, with their insanely similar personalities and how close their ages were.

Zelkha- Zelk and I kind of sat to the side while they talked.

He told us to call him Zelk and that he liked it better than his full name.

George and Zak fell asleep quite early according to Zak. He said it was only 9:00 o'clock. George was in a sitting position leaning his head on the wall, while Zak was laying on the floor, curled into a tiny ball.

He laid there with his hands covered by his sleeves and his hood over his head. He's lucky he was wearing a hoodie on the day he got taken or he would've been very cold.

Zelk and I haven't talk much, I don't think we'd get along. We've been ignoring each other, lost in our own thoughts. Until he spoke up, "So Zak's your close friend, huh?"

"Yeah." I said, "I guess you could say that."

"Okay, just making sure." He said.

"Why?" I asked, "You don't trust him?"

He scoffed, "No offense but I trust him a lot more than I trust you."

"And why is that?" I asked.

"He actually talked to us, you've just been moping around in the corner the whole time. I've gotten a pretty good idea of how he acts, but I can't seem to figure out one thing about you." He explained.

I sighed, "I'm not usually like this, I'm just.. uneasy about everything."

He nodded, "You're just being careful, I respect that."

I smiled at him slightly, "You'll get to know my better over time."

He smiled back, "Well I'm getting tired, goodnight."

"Goodnight Zelk."

Okay... maybe they aren't so bad.

CHAPTER 14 OOOO