Chaoter 38

Zak POV

I stepped towards Darryl and out my hand on his arm, shaking him slightly.

"Com on, wake up." I muttered.

Of course, nothing happened. I glanced at Clay for help but he looked as lost as I was. There were wires connected to all three of them, do I just take them out?

I grabbed one of the wires and pulled it out of Darryl's arm, he didn't move. Nothing seemed to go wrong so I began to take out all the wires. I heard Clay do the same to Zelk and George.

Once I finished, I tried shaking him awake again. But again, nothing happened. Suddenly I heard a creek and the door swung open, revealing Finn. He looked shocked when he saw us standing there.

Before he could move I ran forward and grabbed him, pulling him inside the room.

"Please don't tell anyone." I begged.

"I'm sorry I can't do that." He said, looking down.

"I know you left that knife on the floor on purpose." I exclaimed, "You want us to escape."

He sighed, "Fine but don't expect me to help you anymore."

I smiled, "Can you tel us how to wake them up?"

He just shook his head and left the room. Clay and I locked eyes, I spotted two carts on the other side of the room.

"I have an idea."

Ahh this is short and isn't that good butttt I wanted to post something and I don't  have that much motivation atm. Next chapter will be more interesting :)