Thx for 10k reads gift

Hey, guy! It's me, the author!!

I just wanna say a big big thank you coz this book has reached 10k reads! It's my 1st time achieving this out of my books so im really honoured to have 10k reads for this book!! Yay!! Congrats to 'Fans To Lovers' !!

Because of achieving something big, i will be interviewing 3 members from 'Fans To Lovers' !

Just to remind again, im the interviewer, hehe, hope you guys will enjoy what i have prepared for all of you!

Me: "In order to celebrate the book for achieving 10k reads, let's welcome TWICE's maknae line aka School Meal Club to have a talk with us today!"

*claps* "WOO!!"

Maknae line: "Hello! We are TWICE's

DH: Dahyun,

CH: Chaeyoung,

TZ: and Tzuyu!

*claps* "WOO"

Me: "Woah...So pretty..."

Maknaes: "Thank you!"

Me: "You're welcome! Hope you girls will become even more prettier in the future!

Now, let's talk about 'Fans To Lovers' book, the one you girls were in!

How do you feel after it reached 10k reads?"

DH: "We felt really happy! We didn't expect to have so many reads!"

CH: "Yeah, exactly! Its the 1st time we have achieved this and our author was shocked when she saw the number of reads too!"

TZ: "Like Dahyun-unnie, i felt really happy. I hope that everyone will read and like the Book 2 that our author is currently writing."

Me: "Wow! Book 2?! I'm totally looking forward to Book 2! Are there any spoilers you can give us?"

DH: *shows a ring on her ring finger*

Me: "Oh my god! Is that considered a spoiler? If i remembered correctly, you and Momo-ssi are not married yet, am i right?"

DH: "Yup, you're right! That means i'm married in Book 2!"

Me: "Woah! Is there going to be a scene of you and Momo-ssi having a wedding in the story?"

DH: "As for that, you just have to find out once Book 2 is out!"

Me: "AW!!"

Me: "How about you, Chaeyoung-ssi?"

CH: "Me? There's nothing for me to spoil. I'm still the kid of Sana-unnie and Jihyo-unnie."

Me: "Oh, are you dating anyone in Book 2?"

CH: "No, i'm not dating anyone. I'm single forever in the story! Yay!"

*chuckles*

Me: "Then how about you, Tzuyu-ssi? I'm sure you have more to talk about since you are the main."

TZ: *nervous chuckle* "I guess so? I will be having a new kid in the story and the gender, you can find out once it's out, hehe!"

Me: *gasps* "Really?! 2nd child?! Is there going to be more children?!"

TZ: "Of course no! 2 children is enough for me and Mina-unnie!"

Me: "There's one thing that i'm curious about.

Are you girls dating your partners in real life? Not just dating in the story but also in reality."

Maknaes: "Yes, we are!"

DH: "Momo-unnie is my real girlfriend while Mina-unnie is Chewy's real girlfriend."

Me: "So is it true that you and your partner are married in real life too?"

TZ: "Yes, the wedding scene in the 1st book was actually real. My wedding was really true in the book itself. Same goes for Dahyun-unnie."

DH: *nods head*

Me: "Okay then are there any other spoilers you would like to give us?"

CH: "Me! I have something to say! Our Tzuyu here will be famous in the 2nd book!"

DH: "And also! I want the readers to get prepared for this because our poor Mina-unnie will be in danger in the 2nd book as well..."

TZ: "Yes, that's right. But don't worry, the danger is not related to me getting famous in the story. Because the danger happened first then me becoming famous will happen next."

Me: "Hmm...Do you mind telling us more about the danger?"

DH: "Sadly, no. We can't. We will be giving everything away in the book then and we don't want that, hehe~"

CH: "So find out when the book is out!"

Me: "When is the 2nd book coming out?"

TZ: "It will be out in either March or April! So,

Maknaes: "look forward to the 2nd book!"

Now, that's the gift i have for you!

I have included some spoilers in so hope you will feel excited for the next book, hehe

I hope you guys can wait for Book 2 to come out!

Thanks for reading!! 😆😄😁😊