Chapter 14

As requested by:
mitzu_chaeyu and NotAnymore0

Mina's POV

"I'm so sad!" Momo shouted while we are in the private plane. We are heading to Japan for our TWICELIGHTS concert. Momo was upset and disappointed since Dahyun didn't call nor text her anything. I was curious what happened between the both of them. Plus, the tofu girl has stopped calling and texting Momo for some reason.

I actually asked Chewy about it and she told me that her pale-skinned friend was just jealous and angry that her bias went to hang out with Chae instead of her. Well, it makes sense, doesn't it?

"Chill, Momoring! Maybe she forgot?" Sana said and tried to make Momo think positive.

"No, it can't be! Tzuyu and Chaengie remembered! I'm sure the both of them will remind Dahyun-ah if she forgot!" Momo said loudly while throwing tantrum like a child.

"Maybe they have school." I said while looking at Momo.

"But didn't Tzuyu call you just now before we board the plane?" Momo asked back with a sad pout.

"Maybe she's absent from school." I suggested out the possibility.

"That's possible..." Momo said. On the inside, i'm relieved that she's too dumb to realize that it's a lie.

"Well, we will ask the other 2 to tell Dahyun-ah! So don't worry and just focus on our Japanese ONCEs!" Sana said, cheering the Japanese girl up.

"You sure you will tell them?" Momo asked with hopefulness in her eyes.

"Hmm! We will tell them!" Sana said with a nod and Momo's mood immediately lightened up, making her in a good mood.

---------------

Once i have reached the hotel room that i was assigned to, i went to take a quick shower, not knowing who is my roommate. Each room will have 2 members.

I then got out of the bathroom while drying my hair with the towel. I'm wearing a white bathrobe.

"Oh? Mina-ah! You are my roommate!" The snake saw me then jumped in happiness while throwing herself onto me, making me catch her on instinct. 

"Yah! I'm drying my hair!" I said and pushed her away gently. I continued drying my hair with the towel as i sat down on the chair in front of the mirror table. I saw Sana pouted through the mirror.

"Anyway, have you called or texted Dahyun?" I asked and Sana sat down on one of the bed since there are 2 beds in the room.

"No, i have not." Sana said while looking down on her fingers that are on her lap.

I sighed then asked,

"Then how about the other 2?" 

"I have texted my cute little kid." Sana said while smiling widely just from thinking about her kid.

"Then how about you?" Sana asked curiously.

"What about me?" I asked back while looking at Sana through the mirror.

"Did you text or call your precious Chewy?" Sana asked with one raised eyebrow while looking at me back through the mirror.

"No, i haven't." I said, shaking my head.