Chapter 4

Mina's POV

"Oh my gosh! Is that true, Mina-ah?!" Nayeon-unnie said in excitement and in hopefulness while jumping on her spot. Momo and i just joined the others in the living room after changing our clothes to a more comfortable one. Apparently, Momo told the others that Tzuyu and i were about to kiss on the lips just now and i just can't believe this big mouth friend of mine.

"N-no! It-it's not true!" I said, trying to deny but everyone was smirking at me.

"Mina-ah, you can go for her~ You know our dating ban is already over~" Sana said teasingly while the others nodded in agreement.

"If you are not, then i'm going for her~" Sana cooed with a devil smirk. 

"No, you can't!" I shouted and they giggled.

"Aw~ Knew you wouldn't easily let your girl get stolen away by this flirty snake!" Jeongyeon-unnie said while teasing Sana too.

"YAH! I'M NOT A FLIRTY SNAKE! I DIDN'T FLIRT WITH ANYONE!" Sana shouted which made me covered my ears then uncovered my ears when she's done yelling.

"You did! You flirt with our Thomas! Right, Jihyo-ah?" Nayeon-unnie said and then we all turned to our leader.

"Yeah, you did. You keep on clinging onto me too!" Jihyo said, going with the flow, and pointed at Sana, who pouted.

"Come to think of it, Chaeyoung, one of Tzuyu's friends, said that her bias are Jihyo and Sana." I said which caught their attention.

"Oh? Really? Then she can be their kid! Right? I'm sure Sana would love to have a kid that belongs to her and Jihyo only!" Jeongyeon-unnie said and laughed while Sana and Jihyo are blushing.

"Then how about our kid, Jeongyeon-ah?" Nayeon-unnie asked then all of us ended up choking on nothing in our throats and we started coughing.

"YAH!" Nayeon-unnie shouted, feeling accused(?)(a/n: dk the correct word to use) and stomping her feet continuously.

"Mina and i did talk about this with the 3 of them, ya know." Momo said and we all looked at her while i nodded my head in agreement.

"So, who will be the 2yeon's kid?" Jihyo asked curiously while Sana is side-hugging the leader like a koala.

"Tzuyu." I said then 2yeon smirked which made me confused.

"That means you will be the daughter-in-law, right~?" Nayeon-unnie asked teasingly while i can feel my face getting hot until my head can boil water.

I stayed quiet and bit my lower lip, trying to be calm and not blush.

"Minari, let's go sleep!" Momo said and saved me from the unnies' teasing. She dragged me to our room since the Japanese members share a room but we sleep on our own beds, not together. Lucky we have our own beds in each room.

---------------------

Tzuyu's POV

"Yoda, are you going to their Halloween concert later? It's their anniversary today!" Cub barged into my room while i'm watching drama on my phone. Thank goodness i'm not near the door or else the cub would have gotten a punch on her face or stomach.

"At least knock the door next time." I said in a pissed tone while putting my phone onto my bed, beside me then glared at the cub, who just hummed and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"I'm going, duh." I said in my duh tone. The cub is shaking her legs making the bed shake too.

"Did Mina text you?" Chae asked out of nowhere. I then picked my phone up and checked my Twitter chat with Mina.