Extra Chapter

Mina's POV

Jihyo was cooking breakfast when i walked towards the kitchen. I grabbed a glass cup and poured some water in then drank it.

"Oh! Mina-ah, good morning!" Jihyo greeted me with a motherly smile once she saw me.

"Good morning, mom." I greeted back with a smile too.

"I have a new daughter from today onward, huh." Jihyo said while frying eggs.

"Yes, and Chae will be my younger sister then." I said and giggled.

"Wow! At least i have cute kids! And i already have a grandchild!" Jihyo said happily and chuckled.

"By the way, could you help me wake the others up? Sana is already up so don't need to go to our room." Jihyo said and i turned to her with a soft gasp.

"You and Sana are in the same room? Did your small kid sleep with you 2?" I threw questions at the leader.

"Yeah, we share room. My small kid prefers to sleep alone so she didn't sleep with us." Jihyo replied with a chuckle.

"And you can ask Sana to help you wake the others up if needed." Jihyo added on and i hummed in response. I washed the cup and put it back where it belongs then went upstairs to wake the others up. My voice is soft so i should use Sana to wake them up since she has a loud voice, like our mic leader.

"Sana-ah, could you wake the others up? I will wake Chewy and Tzumi up." I said, peeking my head in between the room and the wall. 

"Okay!" Sana agreed and stood up from her bed while i went to my room. 

"Chewy-ah, wake up~" I said while plopping myself on top of Chewy's sleeping body.

"Hmm..." Chewy hummed and tried to move but couldn't. I giggled and got up then sat beside my honey, cross-legged, as i carried Tzumi into my arms.

My honey pie hummed again and shifted her body. She's facing me.

"Honey, wake up~ Breakfast is ready~" I whispered softly and blew air into the sleeping girl's ear. She scratched her ear then hummed again.

Aha! I have an idea! 

I went outside and searched for a certain pale-skinned girl or a short girl. Both of them have been living together with Chewy until now so they should know how to wake her up.

I saw Dahyun but she's side-hugging Momo like a koala in the living room so i decided to search for the cub. I looked around the first floor but she's not here. Probably still in her room then. I went upstairs. All room doors are open except for mine and another one. 

I walked to the closed door and opened it quietly to see the cub, fully awake, but just lying down on her bed while staring at the ceiling with a blank expression.

Chae probably sensed someone was staring at her so she turned her head to the door and i. 

"Oh? Mina-unnie! Why are you here?" Chae said with a smile as she sat up from bed.

"Could you help me wake Chewy up? You are living with her so i thought that you know how to wake her up." I said with a smile and Chae stood up.

"Oh, sure! It's easy! But i need you to do something since this is how Dahyun and i always wake her up." Chae said and i nodded my head.

"You just hide in one of the rooms then when Tzu saw you, you just said that you needed something inside the room." Chae briefed and i nodded my head.