Chapter 17

As requested by:
LeaveMeBeLonely

Mina's POV

'Yoda actually don't know if she should tell you.'

'Tzu wanted to bring you along but she thought that you are in the midst of your concert tour so you needed rest.'

'Mina-unnie, you don't need to worry about our Yoda. She will always come back, no matter what.' 

I kept on remembering what Dahyun and Chae told me on the phone. I hope she will be alright with her family. I can understand why she didn't bring me along. Her reason is understandable for me to not get angry at her. Other than these 2, i also know about Chewy's family since she told me everything when we stayed in Chae's mansion.

'When the time comes, i will not be able to see you for some time but i can still contact you. I don't know when i will come back but i promise you that i will come back for you and my 2 best friends.' Was what Chewy told me during the stay in the cub's house.

I sighed for countless times now. I really missed Chewy but i don't know what is she doing now. She's in Taiwan today. Apparently, from her 2 house-mates, she will be back tomorrow but not sure since she said that the day before she left and she has not contacted either of them. 

I also didn't receive anything from Chewy. She only sent me,

"Take care. See you." Then that's it. Nothing from her after that message.

I'm now in the plane, flying to Japan for another concert.

----TIME SKIP----

I'm in the dorm, sitting on my bed in our shared room. The others are doing their stuff. It seems like Chewy didn't return to Korea on the day she told her friends that she will return on. She also didn't contact the 3 of us too. I'm starting to get worried that something might happen to her...

A phone rang and i glanced at the caller screen before accepting the call. It's the person that i have missed so much these past days...

"Hello, Chewy-ah!" -Me 

"Hello, my elegant princess!" -Chewy 

"Is everything alright?" -Me

"Yeah, you can say it is." -Chewy

"Do you miss me? I just called the eagle and she kept on bothering the cub that you miss me so much!" -Chewy (Aish! Those 2 idiots!)

"Yes, of course! Why didn't you text or call me?" -Me :(

"I couldn't, not that i didn't. I wanted to but couldn't. Forgive me, please~!" *kissing sound* -Chewy

"Okay, okay, i will~" -Me

"Are you still in Taiwan?" -Me

"Yeah, but i will be going to Korea tomorrow." -Chewy

*gasps* "YAY!!" -Me

*chuckles* "Are you that happy to see me? But aren't you busy?" -Chewy

"Hmm...No, i'm not busy tomorrow. We are on a break now." -Me

"Huh? Concert tour?" -Chewy (Guess she's not updated about the news, huh.)

"Already done. The concert tour has already finished. Now, we are having a break until pdnim gives us another set of schedules." -Me