Chapter 21

No One's POV

The 3 kids have finally graduated from university and this marks the end of their studying journey. 

Dahyun went to work as a part-time chef in a restaurant since she likes and can cook.

Chaeyoung decided to work as a part-time employee in TWICE's store just so she could always see her parents' stuff and the other members' photos and whatnot.

Tzuyu is still TWICE's bodyguard and decided to do just that job.

It's been 1 year since Tzuyu and Mina have started dating.

Today is the couple's anniversary but sadly, TWICE has a concert today. Mina was disappointed and sad that she couldn't spend her anniversary day with her love. 

On the other hand, she was happy because her love will be attending the concert along with her other 2 friends. She's not the only one who is happy but another Japanese girl was happy to know that a certain pale-skinned girl will be at the concert too. Of course the parents of both Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are happy to see their kids coming to their concert.

Since today is the anniversary, Tzuyu asked her 2 best friends, TWICE's staffs and of course the members for help with something. It seems like she is going to do something special for her girlfriend during the concert. Tzuyu dressed in a one-piece white dress (the one she wore for After Moon in the concert). The other members wore the same along with Mina, Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

Mina doesn't know that Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were at the backstage, in a room beside TWICE. 

The group proceeded to head to the stage for their encore time. Jihyo was the last one to exit the room and once Mina was already ahead of her, Jihyo knocked on the door quietly once so that the 3 inside the room could get the signal that the Japanese girl is already not at the backstage. 

Dahyun opened the door as quietly as she can be. Jihyo already went ahead for the stage, not wanting to be late and most importantly, she doesn't want a Japanese girl to get suspicious. The 3 tried to walk quietly since they were wearing heels. 

The staffs escorted Dahyun and Chaeyoung near the stage while the other staffs escorted Tzuyu to another stage which is the center stage. Fans saw Tzuyu at the side of the stage but didn't say anything since Tzuyu put her finger on the lips towards the fans.

TWICE were singing 'After Moon' and it was about to come to an end. Tzuyu was starting to become nervous as each second passed by.

Once 'The Best Thing I Ever Did' has started playing, Mina was surprised since she remembered that 'After Moon' was the last song. Tzuyu then went to the center stage and Mina was stunned once again to see her love wearing so pretty today. 

TWICE, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu have started singing the song. (Chaeyoung will sing Mina's part).

Tzuyu started the song with the correct note as she started walking slowly towards where the main stage was and where her beloved girlfriend is.

"The best thing i ever did

Was that i met you

The best thing i ever did

Was that i never broke up with you, and that i am still with you~" Tzuyu sang the chorus.

TZ: "All i wanna do, all i wanna do"

SN: "Just like this, like this, like this, like this"

TZ: "The two of us forever"

JH: "All i wanna do, all i wanna do"

SN: "Just like this, like this, like this, like this"