Chapter 5

Another update requested
by Dniatasya

Tzuyu's POV

After the 1st show ended, we waited for the whole audience to leave so we can go to the backstage to see our favorite group.

Dahyun told us that Momo has informed the staffs that they will escort us to the backstage once everyone have left the venue.

"Are you the ones that will be visiting TWICE?" A staff in black outfit spoke to us and we all turned our heads and looked up to him. We nodded our heads.

"Please follow me. I will bring you to TWICE's backstage room." The staff said and we all nodded our heads then stood up to follow the staff.

------------------

The staff knocked on a white door with TWICE's name on the pasted paper on the door. 

"Yes? Oh! Who are you guys? The ones that Momoring told us that will be coming to see us?" Nayeon-unnie opened the door then surprised to see us here but soon composed herself. 

We all nodded our heads as the bunny girl stepped aside to let us enter the room.

"Oh? Which one is my kid?" Sana-unnie came while the oldest member closed the door and stood beside Sana-unnie.

"Kid? What kid?" Dahyun asked. Is she pretending to be dumb or what? 

"The short girl here is your kid and Jihyo-unnie's kid." I said without emotions so i might end up sounding cold. I pointed at Chae, who is standing beside me.

"I can clearly tell the height difference." Jeongyeon-unnie came and stood beside Chae. It seems like she's comparing her height to the poor small cub.

"You must be my kid then, you tall kiddo!" The ostrich said and patted my shoulder. I nodded my head with a small smile. I then looked around the room as if searching for someone. 

The members are scattered everywhere and the room is messy. The table is full of foods. The couches are full of blankets almost everywhere on it. The mirror tables are full of makeups and stuff. 

"Looking for someone? Hmm~?" Nayeon-unnie spoke and i turned my head to look at her.

"Yes. Where is Mina-unnie?" I asked while looking at the oldest member with curiosity.

"She's in the room across this room. She's resting, i think." Nayeon-unnie said while looking at me with a smirk.

"You can go see her if you want. I'm sure she will like to see you." The bunny girl said while wiggling her eyebrows.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, not getting what she said for the last part but i still went to the room across.

------------------

It's time for the 2nd show and fortunately, Momo has tickets for the 3 of us to attend. Of course she gave us the VIPs tickets.

"So, how did it go with your 'Mina-unnie'? Hmm~?" Dahyun asked teasingly. She's sitting in between me and the cub.

"It went good, of course." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Oh~ It went good. Did you 2 kiss?" Chae said, joining in with the eagle's teasing.

"No, why would we kiss? We are not even a couple. Plus, even if we kiss, she will pass her illness to me and i'm sure she doesn't want me to get sick." I said and the 2 cooed while wiggling their eyebrows in a teasing manner. They then leaned closer to me with that face.