Chapter 20

No One's POV

"I'm nervous..." Tzuyu said as she dressed up in a black tuxedo with a white buttoned shirt underneath and a pair of long black pants. Today, she's going to make the day special and memorable for her and a particular Japanese idol.

There is a fan-meeting today for TWICE and Tzuyu is planning to do something big during the event. She's nervous to what the Japanese girl will say and how the fans and members will react to it. Her family came to the event just to witness their daughter doing something special and unique for the girl she loves. Dahyun and Chaeyoung were also there, of course, to see the group.

Tzuyu is at the entrance door of the hall, where the group and the fans are, and mostly importantly, where she is, the love of her life. Her family and best friends are inside, waiting for her epic entrance.

The 9 members and fans doesn't know what's happening. Only Dahyun, Chaeyoung and the tall girl's family know.

----ON THE OTHER SIDE----

A certain penguin idol was disappointed when she saw that a particular tall girl was absent from the event. Apparently, Dahyun and Chaeyoung told her that she was busy with something personal. Mina also recognized the tall girl's family was in the hall, sitting with their daughter's best friends.

'She must be that busy to not able to attend the event...' Mina thought to herself bitterly. 

Suddenly, the entrance door creaked open with a sound, causing TWICE and the audience to turn their heads. There she is, the girl that Mina has been longing to see.

The fans became quiet, not knowing what's happening while the 2 best friends of Tzuyu were using their cameras to record the special moment. The girl's family was using their phones to record the epic moment as well. TWICE was stunned and frozen on their spot with confusion written all over their faces.

Tzuyu took a deep breathe and started walking down towards the stage, where the group is and where the elegant and beautiful girl is. Tzuyu was holding a bouquet of flowers in her 2 hands.

She proceeded to walk on the stage as everyone watched in both awe and confusion. Some were finding Tzuyu handsome and gorgeous at the same time though they are confused.

"Myoui Mina." Tzuyu called out and the mentioned girl gulped empty air. The members stepped at the side, in a line in front of the table, to make a pathway for the tall girl even though they still don't get what's going on.

The younger girl started walking towards the Japanese girl while trying her best to hide her nervousness. Tzuyu stopped a few steps away from Mina.

"Myoui Mina." Tzuyu started, calling her name once again. The whole place has their eyes on Tzuyu.

"I have been courting you for many weeks and days. It's been 3 months since i started courting you. I know it's not one year yet but i just couldn't wait anymore. 

As a day passes by, i found myself falling in love with you even more than the previous day. I found myself falling deeper for you. 

As we text and call each other at night, i always found myself smiling like an idiot and always hope that you would feel the same way as me. 

As we meet up on our free days, i always think that you are really a perfect woman for me. How you giggle, how you laugh, how you smile, how you care and when you are having so much fun, i always found myself being happy with just the way you are.

I am willing to protect you, willing to do anything for you, willing to do what you want me to do and willing to love you with all my love and soul.