Chapter 18

Requested by:
Many :)

Tzuyu's POV

I woke up to see the most beautiful wife of mine sleeping peacefully in my embrace. I have my hands wrapped around her as if i'm hugging my soft toy. 

Minari snuggled closer to my neck so i can feel her steady breathing on my neck.

"Time to wake up, cutie penguin." I said softly while stroking her hair.

"Hmm...let me sleep more..." My cute wife mumbled sleepily.

"You can sleep in the car and plane later, darling." I said and pecked her forehead.

She pulled away from me but i'm still have my hands around her. She rubbed her eyes with a sleepy hum. My darling penguin is so cute~ I want her to be mine already~

"Good morning, honey~" Minari said with her soft voice and smiling at me once she is fully awake and saw me staring at her.

"Good morning, darling~ Didn't expect you to call me honey though we are not together and married yet." I said with a smirk. I saw her face immediately became red. I laughed while she quickly hid her ketchup face into my neck.

"Mou! Stop laughing!" She shouted into my neck and i immediately stopped laughing because i could feel her breath on my neck.

"I could feel your heartbeat beating very fast, Chewy-ah." Minari said which made me blushed. Is she trying to tease me as a revenge for continuously teasing her everyday?

"Of course. I'm with the most beautiful princess that can make my heart beats fast." I said with a smirk. I'm not gonna give in to her teasing.

"Mou...You are making me feel shy..." Penguin wife said in embarrassment and i chuckled.

I was about to say something when there's a knock on the door which caused Minari to pull away from me and sat up. I stood up and went to open the door.

"Oh! You're already awake! Come on! It's time to go!" Piece of garbage said and tried to peek inside but i blocked his view.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked coldly.

"Just want to see if you guys did something..." Stupid brother said and scratched his nape awkwardly.

"What is that something? I don't get it." I said with a puzzled mind.

"It's okay! You are still young to know about these stuff! You will find out once you are married." He said and straight away, i know what he's trying to say.

"Oh my gosh! We never do that! YOU PABO!" I shouted at him and smacked his head, making him winced in pain. He deserved it!

"Go and do that with your wife! You pervert! Trying to see my wife's naked body! HOW DARE YOU?!" I yelled at him once again and flicked his forehead, making him whined while holding onto his forehead which has became red.

I then slammed the door in his face and went back to my penguin wife. Her face was so red and i assumed she heard our conversation.

"Did you hear?" I asked with one raised brow. Cutie nodded her head slowly in a shy way.

"Anyway, let's get ready. I will make sure that garbage won't do anything to you." I said with cold eyes.

"But he has a wife so he won't, right?" Minari asked while following me to my walk-in closet that's just behind the door( which is beside my bed).