Chapter 1

"Time to wake up!" I shouted at the top of my lungs in the middle of our rooms' hallway, hoping that i woke my 2 best friends up. I then knocked on their doors loudly and nosily, making sure they will wake up by this evil friend of theirs.

I succeeded in waking them up as i already cooked us breakfast. We are currently students who are studying in Korea. I came from Taiwan but started studying here since my parents want me to study here. Plus, i get to meet my favorite artist group. My 2 best friends are also fans of them.

"Hey, hey! Are you going to the fan-meeting later?" The short cub-like asked enthusiastically with eager eyes.

"Yeah, i'm definitely going! I want to see my bias!" The eagle spoke with eagerness.

"How about you, Yoda?" Both asked me in unison, looking at me with curiosity and in anticipation.

"I will go, duh." I said in my duh tone and they jumped in joy. 

"Yay! All 3 of us are going together!" The eagle said happily. She likes us being together in one place, especially when we want to hang out or go for our favorite group's events. She will not be that happy if one of us are not going.

"Are you going to bring your camera?" The eagle asked curiously.

"I definitely will! I want to capture the beauty of my 2 bias into my camera!" The cub said eagerly.

"I will also bring." I said with no interest and no emotions.

"Oh? Want to capture your Mina into your camera too? Hmm~?" The eagle said teasingly while wiggling her eyebrows at me. The cub looked at me with a teasing smirk.

"W-what? Then you? I bet you also bring your camera to capture your Momoring~" I said, fighting back with the eagle, who blushed like a mad tomato while the cub laughed.

"Anyway, let's go back for our class! Our recess is gonna end soon!" The eagle said, wow, she didn't stutter even though her face still looks red. 

The 3 of us are in the same class and also live together. How nice and convenient, right?

----ON THE OTHER HAND----

"Mina!" One of the members called me and wrapped her arms around my neck then put her chin on the top of my head. Aish, this snake! I was looking at my phone. We are currently in the waiting room, resting before our fan-meeting starts.

"What are you looking at? Hmm? Are you stalking someone, Minari? Hmm~?" Sana asked as she peeked at my phone, even though i can't see, i can sense, and bet she has this teasing smile on her face.

I ignored her and continued scrolling the user's profile. I'm on my Twitter, using my private account instead of public account. 

"ChouYoda? What a weird name." Sana said as she saw the username and i immediately switched off my phone then put it away into my pocket.

"Why? Don't like me seeing who you are stalking?" Sana asked in a teasing tone. Argh, this squirrel!

"Jihyo-ah, our Minari is finally growing up!" Sana shouts to Jihyo, who was practicing in front of her mirror, which is in front of us from afar. Jihyo heard it, stopped practicing and turned around to look at us.

"Why? She likes someone?" Jihyo asked as she drank water from a bottle on the table.

"I don't know but i saw her stalking someone and she doesn't like it so she kept her phone away." Sana said, acting sad and cute in front of our leader. Tch!

"Oh~That's new!" Jihyo said and smiled happily.

"Wow! Minari! I didn't know you were stalking someone! Who is this lucky person? Is it a girl or a boy?" Nayeon-unnie said, coming and sitting down beside me with Jeongyeon-unnie next to her.

"I don't know the gender. Never even post anything about himself or herself." I said, ended up answering the bunny's questions. Momo came and sat down beside me.

"Aw~ Don't be sad. But then if you don't know anything about the user, then why are you stalking that person?" Jeongyeon-unnie said, putting her chin on her palm, her elbow on her lap and looking at me.

"The name sounds interesting. Plus, he/she seems to tweet like talk with him/her 2 other friends." I said and i looked at everyone. Sigh...They are all smiling here and there in a way i don't like.

"And who knows? The user might appear in our fan-meeting later. Did he/she tweet anything about us?" Momo said and looked at me with pouted lips. 

I took my phone out again and looked for any latest tweet from this name called 'ChouYoda'. The username is @Tzu. 

That was the latest one and wow! Her/his 2 friends replied so fast! This user tweeted 15 minutes ago!

I then put away my phone, back into my pocket. I knew they all peeked at my phone since they are smirking at me.

"Yeah, seems like the user is coming with the 2 friends~Hmm~" Momo said teasingly while wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I said with no interest.

"Everyone, your fan-meeting will start soon! Please make your way to the backstage." Our manager unnie announced at the door.

"Okay!" We shouted in unison and made our way to the said destination. 

Before going onstage, we were told to hand our phones and we did as we were told to. Sigh...Can't see ChouYoda's latest tweet. What if he/she tweeted a new one like a few minutes ago?

"Minari, you will meet the user for sure. It's just that you don't know if it's the user or not. You can ask the fans about their Twitter's accounts if you want." Jihyo said and patted my shoulder with a smile.

"Hmm, yeah. I'm too scared to ask. You know, fans will start to assume things if i ask them." I said.

"Yeah, true. Make sure you ask the correct person then." Jihyo said and i nodded my head with a small smile.

We all took a peek from behind the curtains. Wow, there are so many fans here...I'm getting nervous.

"Don't be nervous. We did this a lot of times together! So don't be afraid!" Jihyo said and i nodded my head with a weak smile as she patted my shoulder.

It's time to go onstage. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter is finally out! How was it? Feel free to say your opinions honestly, i won't feel offended or anything :) 😊😁😆

Will be updating every Tuesday and Sunday! 😆😆😆