Chapter 12

Tzuyu's POV

"YAH!" The eagle shouted so loud until her voice can be heard even from outside our house.

"Why are you shouting?!" Chae shouted back but not as loud as the eagle. Chae and i are watching the TV in the living room while the eagle walked out from her room to the living room in frustration.

"WHERE ARE MY MOMO'S PHOTO CARDS?!" Eagle asked with her loud voice while the cub and i tried to hold in our laughter.

"I don't know. How would i know?" Chae lied, acting like she doesn't know.

"I also don't know. Plus, i don't even know where you put those cards in your room." I acted as if i don't know too.

"ARGH! Surely one of you is lying! RIGHT?!" Dahyun said with her eyes burning with fire while looking at us fiercely.

"Maybe you can find the cards in the dining room. I saw someone put something at the dining table. Maybe you can go check if it's the deck of cards." I said while pointing at the dining room.

Eagle immediately went to the dining room. Chae and i looked at each other, trying not to burst into laughter.

"Is it there?" Chae said once she finally can hold her laughter in and turned her head towards the dining room. We saw the eagle walking towards the living room while hugging her cards in her hands like it's the most precious thing in the world.

"I swear i will do the same to you whoever who did it." Eagle said coldly while glaring at us.

"But you don't even know who did it." I said.

"I have my eagle eyes for a reason, pabo Yoda." Eagle said while glaring into my eyes.

"Okay, whatever you say." I said and turned my head back to the TV then continued watching the movie.

"But with your eagle eyes, i bet you still can't find who is the culprit." Chae said.

"Eh...I bet it's you because you look guilty." Eagle told Chae.

"Hmm...Maybe i act like i'm guilty but in the end, i'm not the culprit. Right, Tzu?" Chae said then tapped my arm. 

I looked at the both of them.

"Yeah, we might be acting. You will never know who is the real culprit." I said then continued watching the movie.

Eagle sighed in defeat, not wanting to argue further.

"Whatever. Wanna eat dinner outside?" Eagle asked while sitting down onto the couch.

"Okay, fine by me." The cub said in approval.

"I don't mind." I said quickly before the eagle asked me.

All 3 of us then went to get dressed and i switched off all the electricity before we exited our house.

We boarded the eagle's car. Chae and i sat behind.

The eagle driver then started driving towards a restaurant. All 3 of us are from a rich family so we can go to those high-class restaurants.

-------------------

"You know that while we were racing on that day, Momo actually said that she wished to sit in your car but didn't have a choice since she got chosen to sit in my car." Chae told us, sharing the story in her car while having the race.

"Oh...But it's okay! She can sit in my car the next time we have a race!" Dahyun said cheerfully with a bright smile.

"And you know, i felt bad for Mina-unnie." Dahyun spoke which made me interested.