Chapter 6

Momo's POV

"Momo-unnie, could you help us wake the 2 up?" Dubu asked while preparing breakfast along with Chaeng. I nodded my head with a happy hum. I then skipped towards Tzuyu's room.

I opened the door without knocking. Wow! I was stunned to see their sleeping position! 

Mina-ah's head is under the tall girl's neck while Tzuyu has her arms wrapped around Mina's waist and it's almost touching Mina's butt! Oh my!

Mina has her arms wrapped around the tall girl's waist but it's not touching near the butt area.

I rushed to Mina's side and poked her cheek but wrong move. Mina snuggled closer to Tzuyu's neck. Tzuyu probably felt someone moving on her bed so she slowly opens her eyes. 

She saw me and i pointed at Mina with a smirk. Tzuyu looked at where i was pointing at. She opened her eyes wide in shock but soon composed herself.

I gave a thumbs up with a smirk and left the room. I closed the door quietly.

I went back to the dining room and sat down on a seat, facing the 2 girls preparing breakfast, specifically a pale-skinned girl.

"Where are Yoda and Mina-unnie?" Chaeng was taken aback when she saw me sitting but soon calmed herself down and asked.

"They are still sleeping. They won't wake up even if i try to wake them up." I said with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Okay, i will go wake them up now then." Chaeng said as she went to the sink and washed her hands. 

"Okay~" Dubu sang as she continued preparing breakfast. I then decided to enjoy the view of her while i can.

I put my elbows on the table and put my palms at the side of my face while staring at the pale-skinned girl with a happy smile.

"YAH! WAKE UP!" My body jumped in surprised after hearing shouting from the tall girl's room.

"Unnie, how many pancakes do you want?" Dubu asked and i looked at the stacked pancakes. I counted the pieces. 

"Um...four." I said and Dubu hummed in response. She then took a plate and stacked 4 pancakes. 

"Do you want syrup on your pancakes?" Dubu asked once she's done stacking the 4 pancakes.

"Yes! Is there butter? I want butter on my pancakes too~!" I said like a kid and Dubu chuckled.

"Yes, sure. We have." Dubu said as she placed the plate of stacked pancakes in front of me.

"Butter?" I asked while looking up at her.

"Wait." Dubu said and went to the fridge. She then closed and walked back to me. I swear, she looks damn pretty.

"Here." Dubu said with a smile as she put down 2 McDonald's butters onto the table.

"I will go check on my 2 friends and your fellow member." Dubu said with a smile then left while i decided to wait for the others to join though i really want to eat.

Tzuyu's POV

After Momo left, i started to stroke Minari's hair while patting her back. It was silent, peacefully silent until...

"YAH! WAKE UP!" Chae shouted as she barged into my room without knocking the door.

I immediately lifted my head up quietly and gently and gave a glare to the cub.

"Oops, sorry but breakfast is ready." Chae spoke softly after realizing that Minari is still sleeping.

"Come on, you still gotta wake her up, you know." Cub said while walking towards the chair that's placed with the study table across the door.