Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Eleanor's POV

We left Simon's office and made it outside, but immediately went back inside to avoid the crazed fans out front. It was too early to introduce Gwen, and the four of us didn't really want to deal with fans at the moment.

We went out the back door and started off down the street, not really sure where we were going. Niall was talking to Gwen, getting to know her, while Louis and I walked hand in hand.

Louis was pissed. I could feel it. He just wasn't his usual happy self. He kept gritting his teeth and squeezing my hand harder and harder. When he talked, there was a hint of anger in his voice. I could tell he was trying very hard to conceal it, though. Actually, he was doing a great job. Just not good enough.

I could tell, and I could see that Gwen knew too. It's something we're trained to be able to tell. Niall, however, either couldn't tell or didn't think anything of it. He just kept talking. I love that boy to death, but he talks nonstop.

I could tell Gwen was getting sick of it. She kept clenching her free hand and rolling her eyes. Niall just kept swinging their hands and talking.

I wanted to laugh, but I was too worried about Louis. Was he mad at me? Or one of the boys? I had to talk to him about it. I can't stand it when he's angry. It makes me sad, and I feel like I should be able to help him when I really can't."

"We should totally go to Nandos." Niall finally stopped talking, ending his rant with his favorite word.

"We should totally not!" Louis snapped. Niall stopped and stared in shock.

"Louis!" I cried. Louis narrowed his eyes.

"Sorry." he let go of my hand and turned around. Niall looked even more shocked, while Gwen looked at me sympathetically.

Tears stung my eyes and I stopped walking. Gwen laid a hand on my shoulder.

"Go. I'll take Niall to Nandos." I nodded and headed after Louis.

"Louis!" I shouted. "Louis stop!" I started to run, ignoring the stares of people I passed. I finally caught up to Louis and grabbed his shoulder, yanking him back. "Louis talk to me!" I pleaded. "Why are you so angry?"

Louis continued to ignore me. "Louis." I demanded. His face was motionless. "Fine." I smirked. The next second I burst into tears.

"Why are you breaking up with me?!" I cried. A couple people looked over at us in confusion. Louis spun around, his eyes wide with shock.

"El, what are you doing?!" he hissed.

"Is it because I'm too fat?!" I wailed. I noticed more and more people gathering.

Louis flushed and attempted to calm me down. "El stop it! You're causing a scene!"

"Oh God, it is!" I started to cry harder. By this time people were recording this. Some were laughing, but some looked really sympathetic.

"Eleanor stop!" Louis demanded. Idiot. I clearly wasn't going to stop. When he finally realized this, he rolled his eyes and grabbed my arms. "I'll talk to you!"

I immediately stopped crying. "Thanks." I smiled sweetly and took his hand. I turned to face the crowd. "Sorry guys, shows over!"

While people laughed along and started clapping, Louis and I left. We walked to this little park and sat down on a bench.

"What's wrong Louis?" I bit my lip, anxious.

Louis hesitated. "It's...it's just that..." he sighed. "It's not fair." he said simply.