Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Adrienne's POV

"Give it to me!"

"No, give it to ME!"

"But I had it first!"

"I don't care, it's mine!"

I jumped up from my seat. "You have five seconds to shut up and give it to me."

Louis, Zayn, and Niall frowned but did what I said. Three seconds later a plastic nerf gun was placed in my hands. The boys, Eleanor, and Danielle had brought along materials for a prank war. Right now, Louis, Zayn, and Niall were arguing over who got the nerf gun to shoot Vi in the back of the head. She was a row in front of us, sleeping.

We had boarded the plane a half hour ago. We had our own section in the back of the plane. I was seated on the end, and to my left was Zayn, then Niall. Across from us was Gwen, Louis, and Eleanor. A row in front of them was Vi, Harry, Liam, and then finally Danielle.

I slid the nerf gun under my seat and sat back down. Gwen smiled at me.

"Next will be the redhead."

The man in black's words echoed in my head. Gwen. They were after us, not the boys. I forced a smile and quickly turned away.

I pulled out my phone to find a missed call from Ian.

Ian?

It had to be a trick. Ian was in trouble, some sort of house arrest. Can Rod even do that?

"I'll be right back." I said. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom, where I could return his call without anybody hearing.

I slipped in the little booth type bathroom and closed and locked the door. I hit Ian's contact and put the phone to my ear.

"Nice of you to return my call." a sickeningly sweet lady's voice reached my ear.

"Who are you?" I growled.

"They call me, Evelyn."

"Evelyn." I hissed. "Why are you doing this?"

She laughed. "Oh, sweet, sweet Rienne."

"Don't call me sweet." I snapped.

"Naughty naughty. Such an attitude. That's not the way to talk the person who's holding the detonator to the bomb on your plane."

My blood ran cold. I swallowed.

"Bomb?"

"You're gonna have to fight for it." she whispered.

I didn't have time to ask her why she had Ian's phone or why she was after us before she hung up.

"Shit." I muttered. A knock on the bathroom door brought me out of my thoughts.

I opened the door to reveal a big, heavyset man.

"You're gonna have to fight for it."

Evelyn's words rang in my ear.

Fight for it.

I barely had time to react before he swung at my face. I grabbed his arm and spun around him. I dropped to my hands and knees and kicked the back of his legs. He staggered and started to fall forward. I jumped up and shoved him into the bathroom.

"Ah!" he cried out. I grabbed the door handle and closed the bathroom door. I whipped off my belt from my jeans and wrapped in around the door handle. Then I pulled it taught and tied it around the handle of a cabinet across the little hallway. I knew that wouldn't hold him for long, but long enough for me to get back to the group.