Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Adrienne's POV

"What?!" Dani screamed. She immediately ran over to El and embraced her.

"What do you mean Louis broke up with her?" Harry asked, shocked.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. I had just told everyone about El and Louis.

"That's exactly what I mean, Harry. Louis. Broke up. With. Eleanor." I said, rather harshly. Harry's eyes widened, but he stayed silent.

"Sorry Harry." I apologized. "What we need now is to find Louis."

"Well you said he was carrying a suitcase, he probably took the extra room in the attic." Choo spoke up. I glared at him for a minute. I didn't trust him.

I sighed. "Vi, take Harry and go see if Louis is in the attic. Liam, can you and Dani go see if he's on the second floor somewhere? Gwen, take Niall and see if he's outside. El, can you go with them? Zayn can search this floor. I need to talk to Choo."

I tried not to stumble over Zayn's name. I didn't want to think about the kiss. How right it felt, his lips on mine, how I wanted--no.

Stop it Rienne.

"Okay, um, everyone go." I stood up as everyone dispersed. "Choo, kitchen please." I said coldly.

Zayn gave me a searching look before sighing and leaving us. Choo and I shuffled into the kitchen.

"Yes, Miss Coleman?"

I ground my teeth. "Enough with the 'Miss Coleman'." I snapped. "I believe you owe me some answers."

"Answers? Why, you haven't asked any questions Miss Coleman." He smirked.

I resisted the urge to attack him, flip him onto his back, and pound his face in.

Rather violent, I know.

The sound of a phone interrupted us. Choo pulled a phone out of his back pocket and checked the caller.

"Excuse me Miss Coleman, but I need to take this."

"No! We are not finished here! I need--"

"Miss Coleman." Choo said, his voice hard as ice. "I saved your life. I saved your friends' lives. You can at least give me this in return."

I stopped in my tracks. Choo left the kitchen, heading for the room where we all woke up in. The door shut behind him. I snuck over to it, pressing my ear against the door, hoping to hear Choo.

"Hello?...fine thanks...a little chilly...oh cut the chitchat R! Whaddya got for me?...well I got em all here...WHAT?!...no way, you actually got him?!...well that's--"

The rest of the conversation was lost as the front door to the house opened and slammed shut ad a voice reached my ears.

"Rienne! Rienne! It's an emergency!"

I ran from the door and into the living room. Eleanor was rushing over to me and Gwen and Niall were bursting through the front door. Zayn was coming from a hallway and Liam and Danielle were running from upstairs, followed quickly by Vi and Harry.

"What's wrong El?!"

She burst into tears. "He's g-g-gone! He left!"

"What?!" Vi screeched.

"Gwen, what's going on?!" I demanded.

"El's right. Louis is gone. He left."

"What do you mean he left?" Zayn cried.