Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Adrienne's POV

I have no idea on earth why I let El take me to her table and introduce me to her friends. She just seemed to really want to and I didn't want to make her upset. She skipped to her table and happily smiled.

"Guys, this is my very good old friend Rienne!" El stepped back and motioned me forward. I stared at her. She had just broken Rule #4--No outsiders will ever know your real name. She gulped as she slowly remembered the rule.

Well there goes my name. Screw being Callie McDonald in London.

"Um hey guys! El said it, I'm Rienne!" I gave a small wave and continued to glare at El.

"I'm Louis, El's boyfriend." Louis stuck his hand out and I shook it.

"And these are my best friends Liam Payne and Danielle Peazer." El gestured to the other couple at the table.

"Well it's nice to FINALLY meet you guys. El's mentioned you quite a bit." I gave El a side look.

I meant it too. For two weeks I had stood in the shadows keeping El's relationship a secret. Louis never knew I existed. But of course he said,

"Nice to meet you too, El's told me a lot about you."

When in reality, she hasn't even mentioned me. And if she did I was going to kick her ass.

Danielle and Liam sat there quietly, smiling in a friendly way.

I played with the edges of my hair, suddenly realizing I still had my disguise on. I quickly pulled of the wig and fake nose.

At the looks of astonishment everyone gave me, I quickly said, "I didn't want El to recognize me but she did anyways."

They laughed. We talked for a few minutes after that, until El said:

"Well, if you guys don't mind, Rienne and I have so much to talk about. Would you care if we went?" El turned to Louis.

He nodded understandingly and kissed her goodbye. "We're needed at the studio anyways. Dani we'll drop you off on our way."

After they were gone, El and I made our way back to the Strand Palace Hotel.

"This is nice." El remarked when we reached my suite.

"It's cooler on the inside." I smiled and popped the door open.

"EL!" Vi and Gwen squealed. They ran over to us, attacking El. I sidestepped them and laughed, instead flopping on the couch.

"We've missed you so much El!" they exclaimed.

"I missed you guys too!"

"We need to talk." Gwen said.

"Well, that's why I'm here. We have a lot of catching up to do."

"Let's Skype Ian so he can join us too!" Vi grabbed the laptop and pulled up Skype.

"IAN!" the four of us screamed.

"God guys! Way to give me a heart attack! Hey El!" he smiled and waved enthusiastically. "It's so good to see you. We've missed you so much."

"Some of us more than others..." Gwen said as she nudged me.

I scowled. "Shut up Gwen."

So for the next three and a half hours we remembered all the good times we had.

One of my favorite memories was when Ian and I thought we'd be funny and prank El. So, being the 'master geniuses' we were, we slipped some memory-erasing powder into El's drink one day, only giving her enough to wipe out a few days memory. Unbeknownst to us, El had seen us give her the powder. El, knowing what we had done, decided to play along. She pretended it wiped out all memory she had of us and the UPA. We were terrified. Since El was such a good actress, she was able to keep it up for a while until she finally broke down in a laughing fit. Let's just say...we weren't very happy.

Another one of my favorite memories was when El, Vi, and I snuck into a theatre to get a closer look at one of the janitors. He was a huge suspect in a murder case. Basically what happened was we got caught, considering we were young and sloppy, and we had to lie saying we were the next act. So the three of us had to put on a little show to prove it. It was so embarrassing, if not frightening because we were so young and untrained.

The five of us were rolling on the floor crying we were laughing so hard at the memories we shared. We were so caught up in our stories that we hardly noticed when there was a knock at the door.

"I got it!" I called, jumping up. I yanked the door open. "Hel--" I stopped and stared in shock at the person on the other side. I did not expect this.

"Hello Miss Colman." Simon Cowell said.

_______________________

Author's Note:

I know this is short! I'm sorry! Don't hate me! :( The chapters will get better and longer!

Please vote, comment, fan, etc.

Thanks :)