20

*_*

He lies back among the pillows and reaches for his cigar,lights it and his eyes narrow as he watches her through the wreath of smoke.
He lets his eyes roam admiringly over her naked loveliness.
"You're a damned lovely woman, my little love. Take a look at the mirror and you won't have to ask herself why any man should not keep you firmly at his side." Nahar's voice is strangely husky.
"Is that the only reason you have travelled land and sea to be with me?" Carla tosses her head,moving back to avoid his caressing hand.

"I...enjoy your company, will that do?"

"It might."

"And you enjoy mine,admit it."

"I might" she says reluctantly, still gliding away from his hand but there is a gleam of warm laughter,a hint of desire matching Nahar's.

"Come closer then. Lie down beside me. I am to leave soon and I want to sip and get drunk of you thoroughly."
Nahar's hand finds her neck and slides down towards the fine bush of hair which protects the sweet core of her womanhood.
Slowly,gently,his mouth follows the trail of his hand and Carla delightfully moans.
*_*

Songs for the chapter:
Fist fighting a sandstorm -Sia
Little black sandals- Sia

CARLA:
When I stir to wakefulness I see fresh strawberries glistening in their ripe perfection on the table and two glasses of chilled red wine just as though Nahar and I are to celebrate his departure. He is leaving, back to India and I am all but torn apart and devastated more than I had been when he first left. I draw the duvet closer to my nakedness and wait for my beloved to walk in anytime but I am met with a distressing shocker as instead of Nahar,it is Joe who walks in.

"I beg your pardon?" I hiss at him for entering my room without much as a knock.

"What? Expected me to ram my fists on the door or ring a bell,is that it? Well,my love,I don't do that. I am your boyfriend I can come in whenever the hell I want!" He spits out,his eyes glaring fiercely at me as he takes in the state of my dishevelled hair and slowly it dawns on him what had transpired here last night.

He turns, his hands clasped behind his back,his face like thunder. "What is this,you whore? You had to sleep with the bastard,huh? You're always on heat,is that it?"

"Yes,there is a certain heat in the air about me." I smile at him.

"Is that why you've been forcing yourself on my twin sister?"

I set my teeth on my temper. "Oh I will let you cuss at me all you want but not throw in such filthy lies about me. Your sister is hot for me. She burns with desire and I love to cool her off. I have nothing to explain to you anyway. So say what you came here for,don't fling off course!"

His shoulders start heaving in growing anger and I tighten the duvet around me and hug myself tight.

"I am curious about one thing," I say. If words were knives I would throw them blade-first into his self-satisfied unsmiling face. "Did she tell you she deceived me? She came to me first so don't you walk in here all defensive. I can have you removed like the nobody that you are and beaten into a pulp at the snap of my fingers. Nahar is still here and my dad is home, you know that,right?"

"You're so pigheaded! I am not as dumb as you are Carla. No one is home. Only the maid. Oh yes,of course he left without goodbye yet again!" He smiles a cold smile that comes off as a grimace. His satisfaction hangs around him like the warm scent of a stroked cat.

"Get out." I say grimly but he gives me the same bland smile,unmoving.

"You're a bastard. Foolish and stupid for thinking I would ever choose you over anyone. Even your sister is better!" I yell at him.

He is across the room in two great strides and he snatches both of my wrists,his fingernails digging in. "You never compare me to anyone," he hisses. "Never!"

I wrench my hands away, grabbing him by the shoulders and the duvet falls off me. "I'll say what I want to you," I swear. "Just as you say what you want to me. You're accursed,Joe. You lost me once and you'll never recover me."

He pulls out of my grip and flings open the door. "Leave me." He orders.

"You can go." I correct him. "This is my room,remember?"

For a moment we glare at each other,stubborn as cats on the stable wall,full of mutual resentment and something darker,the old sense between jilted lovers. The sense that every fight could be to death. He looks away first and his eyes fall on my naked chest.

"Now I will have you,miss virgin hoe!" His smile is as bitter as if he is biting a lemon.

Before he can grab me I get off the bed and push him back sending him staggering a little but not falling and his hard smiles widens. Fear washes over me and my heart thumps crazily as if it might break free of the ribcage.

He strides closer to me and his right hand goes back. I freeze, ready to take the blow,but when it comes I feel my neck snap with the force of it. It throws me backwards against the bed,and he stands over me like a fighter.

"How dare you fight me!" His voice booms,his face like thunder. "Nay,lady. Nobody fights me."

My eyes rise to his,frustration and anger apparent in them. He holds my arms tightly and slowly lowers himself over me.

"No,Carla. If I can't have you then no one can. I will forever be your boyfriend."

"And master?!" I charge.

He is silent for a moment. "If that is how you wish to see it."

He suddenly lowers his lips to mine,seizing them quickly. I start to relentlessly struggle, but he has my arms tightly caught in his grip. His tongue thrusts my lips apart,demanding entry as I try to purse them tightly together. Some small whimper sounds in my throat. He gives it no heed,parting my mouth, tasting deep within it,his strength holds me hostage. I don't know how long he has devoured my lips,how many times he has bit me all over my neck,for time has stopped. My world spins out of control and I feel myself fall into an abyss of darkness, depression, self pity.

His left hand loosens it's grip and I squirm and shove him off me but he comes crushing back on me,his whole weight lands on me and I am completely helpless, unmoving, my will broken.  His cruel hand rubs roughly over the black peak of my breasts and I flinch at his touch.

"Easy now,my little whore. You have not been cast to hell,my lady,nor am I a demon created from it's fires," he groans.

My eyes close. "But aye,you might as well be!" I exclaim softly, yet I go silent when I might have said more,shaking my head. I watch his eyes and in them I see my reflection. A scared kitten in the harsh cold rain,seeking refuge under a grass thatch by a riverbank.

He rises off me and I will my eyes to open. I see his zipper slide down quicker than a Porsche could go from zero to fifty. His manhood springs out and I am certain he will take my innocence if I don't run.

I bolt. I leap from the bed with nothing but my thong on,and I race wildly for the door.