•46•

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Just kiss me."

Almost as if your body moved on it's own, you quickly kissed him, feeling his hands roughly grip your sides and pinning you to the bed. You went to touch him, but Jungkook harshly slapped your hand away, causing you to let out a small gasp, glaring at him.

"Ow!" You said, frowning. He smirked, grabbing your hand and kissing the top, the small stinging immediately leaving your hand.

"You're not allowed to touch me, that's your punishment for raising your voice at me earlier. Understand, babygirl?" You nodded, feeling his hand  leave yours and slowly trail up your thigh.

"I'm sorry for raising my voice, Master." You said quietly, his hand slowly rubbing you through your thong, making you squirm.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you."

"I-I said I'm sorry." You breathed out, closing your eyes and letting out a breathy moan as he started to pump two fingers into you. Jungkook smirked, watching your turn into puddy under him. You felt your orgasm already start to build up, letting out a loud whimper when he added a third finger.

Jungkook felt your walls tightening, so before you could come, he took his fingers away, giving you a pity look as you frowned at him.

"You think it's gonna be that easy baby?" He asked cockily, staring down at you. You pouted, moving your legs so you could get some friction, but he grabbed both of your legs and spread them apart, watching you get a little frustrated.

"Master, please. I need to." You begged, feeling intimidated underneath him because of the look he was giving you.

Jungkook shook his head at you, letting out a small scoff and smirked.

"I don't think you deserve to baby. You've been bad today." He stated, watching you as he licked his fingers, his eyes turning redder by the second.

His other hand went up from your thigh, trailing up your abdomen, his hand reached your neck, his fingers slowly curling around your throat, putting just enough pressure to make your breaths become more ragged.

You stared at him with a smirk, which quickly widened when you saw his sweatpants disappear from his body, now leaving him exposed in front of you.

You closed your eyes when you felt his hand hold your throat a little tighter as he plowed into you, giving you no time to adjust to his size, which made you let out a whimpered moan.

You didn't know if he was just in the mood more than ever or it was him still being angry, but he was being rougher with you than he ever has before, while one hand was gripping your throat, the other keeping you in place by holding your thigh.

You opened your eyes to look at him, but you were met with ruby colored eyes, nails gripping into your throat, another hand on your thigh, fingers digging into your skin with immense amounts of force.